View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boob enhancement & Yoni Massage

For your eyes only since u missed it on other thread:

But Below ID is masked. Dun msg this ID:

Quote:
Originally Posted by x123456
After reading the thread on Boob/Yoni massage, I was really curious and tempted. Thus I sent the message to TS.

After some communication, we decided on a date to have the Yoni massage.

Unfortunately, my period came �� but TS was still very nice to offer me a boobs massage.

The day before the meeting, TS messaged me on the things to take note of during the massage and what to expect.

For example, I will break wind during or after the massage and that I will sleep well (I came home and slept like a baby feeling so relaxed) & he told me to feel free to moan all I like during the massage.

So on the actual day, we met near a mrt station and proceeded to a nearby rental apartment. I washed up myself as told, while he prepared the bed.

We started with me laying face down on the bed and he massaged my shoulders, back and all the way down to my thighs and calf.

The massage was really good, hitting all the sweet spots. And for sure, my moaning filled the place. ><

After that, He asked me to sit up and he started to massage my boobs for me with him behind me.

My boobs are quite sensitive for me, love having my boobs caressed. So the boobs massage was hitting the sweet spots and my horny spot .

It’s was pain and pleasure at the same time 酸痛,yet 爽shiok.

TS also gave advices on how I can massage my boobs on my own to enhance it.

My period was still lingering, but TS still helped me to cum once with his special tools (don’t worry, it wasn’t a bloody scene) and by oil

So I believe a full Yoni massage by TS would have been awesome.

To reciprocate the free massage TS gave me, I gave him a bj and a massage (which he guided me on).

However, after an hour of HJ and BJ, he was hard but still didn’t cum. Hence, if any lady needs a long FJ session, maybe TS is someone who can bring you to heaven and back a few times.

Even though it’s just one session, I have to say TS is really knowledgeable & really has good massage skills.

The good thing about having a massage with TS is that he can massage areas that a normal masseur won’t hit.

Also, don’t have to worry about the moaning and stuff when he hits the sweet spots.

It’s almost continuous moaning from top to toe, and his trademark 3prong attack sense shivers down my spine.

Including a special technique of using his mouth to blow in my ears, on nips and near my pussy that is so damn shiok! While massaging me at other, what he calls, ezones

If ladies wanna spend some money to pamper yourself, I would highly recommend it..

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II