Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poadster
Bro, the Kl scene is as happening la.... depends on where you go, and yr individual skills. Merc, Crys, Uptow, all have very wild stocks...... how i know, i had them...

Shout out to all bros here, was in this forum long time ago, but forgot abt it for long time..... now happy to see new bros in here, and wishes to join u guys for outings...

Bro Tua Lang..... u can drop me a note if u need KTV kaki (suppose u have plenty to join u now....), i can join u if timing is right..... i usually hang out at the above locales...

I disagree... a session in Merc for example... jio gers only in for SH... not HH... and do they strip down... and undress... yes... sometimes...

then there is the damage,... booking, plus tips... plus drinks... about 600 per person ???

I have also been to all the joints you mention above... i find the quality and comparison really lacking... especially with Viets, YTF and PRCs... here most of the wild chicks are NL and East Malaysian (Sabah sarawak...)
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.