Old 10-11-2002, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
2nd F.R - Panyu-Shiqiao (Guangzhou)

To be honest, between my 2nd F.R and 1st, I tried getting hold of Ninan again because after that night, most people I speak to regarding cheonging told me that most of these girls don't provide all that good service. But it all failed as I called her only to know that she has gone back to her hometown for 2 weeks holiday.

A week later, I met this driver who was eager to show me this place called Shiqiao and its in Panyu, a suburb 20 minutes drive from Guangzhou. He told me that Panyu girls are cheaper than those in Guangzhou as there aren't that many tourist there. He was in a way right as there are many many girls standing just outside Da Bei Lu and they looked alright. BAD MOVE! As I was eager, I ended my search eagerly as one girl caught my eye. We bargained the price down to $130.00RMB for a S.T. When she got on the cab, I then realised that she was kinda desperate for money as she assured me that she would do anything for an extra $50RMB more.

The driver took us to a Gong-An Motel where S.T cost around $70.00RMB per hr. In the room, she quickly undressed and unprofessionally hurried me to take a shower. Her body was so-so but I didn't really give a fuck as I just wanted a screw and leave. After much persuasion (which really pisses me off), she reluctantly showered me.

Once we got onto the bed, she asked if I wanted a massage or just screw. I told her to take it slowly as I carassed her white legs. Not at all excited, she hinted that she don't do BJ but just abit of body-kissing. It was then that I've realised that shes a bitch so I did what a beast would do; Took her like a beast. I pumped her so hard she started to sound like shes crying and kept telling me to take it slow. I pumped even harder, worrying every few minutes to see if my condom was gonna break (hey this is china made ones anyway).

After 10 minutes, I told her to sit on me as I grabbed her hips and romp it in hard. I could feel her painful nails almost in my skin but I just continued. When I was finally came, she dropped sideways onto the bed and told me to give her 5 minutes. Again, I had to pursuade her to shower me as I was tired (hehe) and we finished it up.

Not much of a good experience. That dumbass driver only told me later that those girls are not professional and most are drug addicts who have no etiquette. But if anyone goes to Shiqiao-Panyu. Do not take the girls from the street, especially the ones outside Panyu Hotel.

Name: Ah Qing
Height: 1.5+
Skin: Abit on the darker side
BJ: None
FJ: So-So
CIM: No
Overall: 5/10