Old 09-11-2002, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1st F.R - Garden Hotel (Guangzhou)

Sometime in mid june, I was itching to go cheonging but not many people around who knows quality chics at low prices; or rather, I don't have many friends whom I can share my passion for cheonging.

Anyway, I have been visiting Gipsy Bar down in HuanShi Dong Lu (near Garden Hotel) for a few days then, and have been noticing some street action going on. However, I've heard about the over-pricing tricksters and the higher Gong-an patrol rates which sorta scared me away. Whats worse is everytime I walk pass that street, I would have been half-drunk from Gipsy and probably won't really enjoy myself.

Then one day, I was meeting a foreigner friend whom I met at Gipsy to head down for a drink. As I was walking towards the bar, phone call came and he told me he couldn't meet up. So what the heck, I started walking back towards Garden Hotel just to "browse" around. As I was walking, I was greeted by at least 10-15 girls of various quality, but generally shit-faced with heavy makeup. As I was about to give up (heading down towards the YunNan food court, 2 girls caught my attention. As I walk pass, they were giving me cheeky smiles and biting their lips. That kinda triggered me off (or actually its my brother that got triggered). I walked up towards them and immediately realised that one was tall & sexy while the other was pretty and tall. After some bargaining, I took the tall & sexy one for $600.00RMB for the night. Perhaps because I was still new, I didn't really bargain down.

We immeditately took off to a hotel (New Pearl River) and in the cab, she was already all over me, kissing me on my neck and gently rubbing her satin-like see-through chest against my body. Phoar..even the taxi driver was looking through the rear-mirror.

After checking-in, we immediately undressed and she walked me to the shower. As she was bathing me, she paid extreme attention to my manhood, giving it a really good wash. All of a sudden, she grabbed it hard when it swelled and asked me in Chinese "do you think I can handle this?" and before I could say anything, I can feel a different kinda warm down there already; she was sucking me hard.

As I was tired of standing up in the bath-tub, I gently rose her up and we moved towards the bed. Once there, I then realised that her skin was immaculate, and asked her about her age; she told me she was 22 and from HuBei. She then giggled and told me to lie and close my eyes because she is gonna entertain herself alittle more before we proceed with fuckking. For almost 1/2 hr, she blew me like there was no tomorrow; in motions of all speeds and strength, it felt like heaven. When I couldn't take it any longer, I immediately stopped her and we started missionary position, she moaned so loudly that I had to cover her mouth with my hands. She then did a reverse turn with me still inside her and next thing I knew, she was on top. As she rode me, she started carrassing herself, groping her breasts then sucking her fingers with her eyes half-shut. Finally, I couldn't take it and came within the next 10 minutes or so (thanks to my long-time-no-fuck).

We showered and returned to the bed. Still gentle and soft-spoken, she told me that she wanted to hold me to sleep. I was kinda worried she might take off with my money and shit coz it was my first time in China so I really slept with her arms around me.

At around 4am, I felt something again. I got up to only find her blowing me but this time round, its then more sensual and slow kinda bj. I was too tired, so I requested for her to finish me off with a bj. She grinned and pushed my pillow upright against the bed-head, leading me to sit up and watch her do the stuff. Man, that was awesome. However, she kinda new I was gonna cum, so towards the end, she stopped the bj and completed with a hj. By that time, I really couldn't care less. It was good and I wanted to sleep. So this time round, she showered and I slept. At around 5+, she crept into bed again 1 arm below me holding me, and the other just fonding my cock.

At around 7am, I woke up and decided to let her go coz I too had to leave for home to change for work. She gave me her number (later on that I realised that most of these girls will give you their numbers if u treat them well) and left as discretely as possible.

Name: Ninan
Height: 1.72
Skin: Very smooth and fair
BJ: Excellent
FJ: Very Good
CIM: No
Overall: 9/10

Where to find her: Even though its been so many months, you can still find her near Garden Hotel. She has one of the most presentable and sexy faces there (not many good looking ones) and often standing with another tall girl called YauYong.