Thread: Nanjing
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2006, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nanjing

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterazure
To all senior mongers in Nanjing, I will be in town for the next few days. I would appreciate all brothers help to PM me with mamasan's or a SYT's contact number. I have my boss with me so it would be difficult to get away at night so no choice other than to tapau. Thanks to all brothers that help. I will up your point if I receive a valid contact number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterazure
Hi Bro Shenge, it seems you know the in and out of JiangZhe and Shanghai region. I am stuck in Nanjing for the next few days and so far I have not found anything exciting around here. Furthermore, I am stuck with my boss around me.

Do you have any SY Mei Mei or mamasan's contact info so I can discreetly order tapau at night? I would appreciate your PM of any of the contact.

Thanks before hand for your help and I promise to up the point to whoever that provide me with real contact.
No offence!
Please bear in mind that, nobody owe you anything in the forum and for those bros that I have known so far, they are not after the points, and I don't need you points. So don't bargain here with your points. Whether one digit or 4 digits points, you cannot get discount for a bonk.

Bros here contributed with the spirit of sharing.

OK! To reply to your post and PM to me, sorry, I don't know any dapau service. Hopefully, someone can help you.

Shengge

得到越多
失去更多