Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

1669 I only been once. Friendly okt But I don't like my choice of girl then

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good or bad service often depend on if the girl likes you or if she feel worthy of keeping you as a customer.

Another issue is, there are many customers of old age that do not need much service and come out of the room in 30 min.

So if you are the girl, which type of customer you prefer to keep?

But I agreee the bosses of this house have really good customer service.

Among the house only the old 1805 and current 2045a auntie, plus 1669 and wh1606 have never failed me in customer service.

Other okt will have their moods, and sometimes plain careless in managing things.

E.g. Bookings - some house anyhow accept booking by phone, by WeChat, and never set limit or rules to hours booked.

In this regard, I must commend 1654a as they do not allow booking, its simple - first come first serve and they know which customer came first and waiting for who. Never have mix up. And cannot exceed 2 hours. This one I call efficient and precise service. (Great for people who want to try ang pai , can wait. But provided must have ang pai)

Some house, the okt sleeping and when an earlier customer go toilet whilst waiting , they blur and let the wrong later customer into the room with the girl when you came first.

(Sound like 1856 shun ge haha, did he release Mozi to someone else?a)

Still can scold you for going toilet!

Some house really deserve their poor business, is what I can say.

Happy to see 1669 doing well.