View Single Post
Old 15-11-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

This is my first time visiting spa in JB so I have no idea which one to chiong. I came across Naka juicy FR and told myself die die must give a try on Angel Club. Went on last Sun with 1 of my friend and we also met one of the chiongster from the chatgroup who offered to longbang us there (Thanks Nighthunter3677!). Upon reaching I was usher by the friendly reception and the captain. The spa area is not tt big but at least it is well maintained and looks clean. Went to soak water and have some food at the makan area. We waited around 10min and the captain came and brought us for mirroring. The captain show us around 10 girls which consist of mainly thai and 2 PRC. Took number 53 xiuxiu who looks cute and petite.

Name: xiuxiu (53)
Origin: Myanmar
Looks: 7/10 (syt cute look)
Body: 8/10 (petite small size)
Boobs: 6/10 (small..im busty lover )
Frenching 9/10 (very passionate)
BBBj : 8/10 (suck and twirl around your lil bro head, slow and steady)
FJ: 9/10 (tried a lot position using sex chair and the mirror !)
GFE: 9/10 (not rush and likes to chat alot)
RTF: Of course !!!

Already recommended to some of my colleagues and friend. Although it is quite a distance from the custom but i would say that the service rendered by the captain and his girls will not disappoint you. Some suggestion on the food variety, possible can provide some finger food during odd hours as the food tray is empty when we arrive at 3pm.