View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Bro tomcat007, is this Yunni the priciest in the joint or if it's not how much was it then? Thanks for answering.
No, this Yuni in Kupu2 is not the priciest in the joint. She's actually a replacement cos the girl that I booked at Kupu2 come menses. Abu brought her to my hotel personally. Guess if I rejected her, I will get a full refund, but I never try. However, I do have to reiterate that she's a good worker. Attitude good, willing to go the length to please. Maybe she know that she's not my choice and that I bo bian then take her one, that's why worked harder. But, she's big bone, taller than me when on heels (well, I'm not tall, so it's not hard to be taller than me, with or without heels). And, she's not pretty too. Maybe just a 5.5 / 10. LOL... Not a baby elephant though. Just medium built, same height with me, good attitude.

The priciest is a 19 years old at 1.5 juta. I took her before. Once only. I'll leave you to guess how the session went.

As for her price, my original booking is 1.2 cut to 900k. And Abu mentioned this Yuni is same price range. I never asked him or her for her price though. No point I think.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)