View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Short FR.

Took the 1045 Ferry to HBB.

Due to me walking up late and me having to reset my cheonging phone, only got to meet 1 bro in the ferry and the other lost contact despite me leaving message in pm and SMS (retrieve his number from Google Contacts) but no reply.

After checking in and depositing or bags at reception, shopping starts at about 1130. Happy 8, few left in the showroom. Even when we go behind to take a look, not much there. New Berry, couple of delicious looking ones plus many baby dinosaurs. Next stop, MM and Indah2 both have very limited stocks. Not sure if it's due to the timing (about 12 pm when we reach these places) or due to it being a public holiday (some religious holiday) that stock is so limited. Sri Kandy is close yesterday. Was surprised that it's closed on a Saturday. Thought the game's up for them. Next stop, Kupu2. Abu and Kiki were both around. The bro with me took a young 1.5 => 1.2 cewek (I booked her before) when I another 1.1 => 900k cewek.

After settling our bookings, to next stop, massage at Indorasa where we had 2 hours each.

Back at our room and waiting for our ceweks to arrive, bro days that Abu called saying that a cewek cone menses. First thought is that my ex-bookibg reject the booking cos maybe cos I took her before. But, turn out, it's my girl that come menses. Abu personally brought a replacement to my room while at the same time sending me ex-bookibg to bro room. While I was trying to decide whether to accept, bro kindly offered ex-booking to me as he knot in quite fond of her. (Bro nono, she's the one that I brought to M1 ktv and I kena electrocuted with one, we messaged about her). Though tempted, I declined.

So, I took the replacement as didn't want to go hunting again. It's 4pm anyway. Most joints will be out of stocks too.

Replacement, while not my type, is a good worker. Nothing to complain about her. About an hour past their arrival, another incident happened. Replacement called ex-bookibg to my room for shack and chill out. End up, I saw her bringing her stuff over and was curious. Found out that bro had to leave first and ex-booking is going back to Kupu2. Very tempted to book her too, both are not interested in 3some. Me can't handle both too.

After this is normal process. Movie, massage for both in room, girl go ktv see concert, I took the opportunity to have a fling with massage cewek. Another petite, 22 yo, fair skin from Medan. Girl only came back 3am plus, half drunk. By then, I was already tired and only wake up this morning 9 plus. Said that it's late and need to go off. Pissed off with her again.

After breakfast, went over to May Choice to try the girls there. The reception is cute, got her number and she can take booking after with over. She don't do massage there though. Didn't proceed as target is the reception. Went to another joint at Utama area which has a Chinese cewek working there. Had 1 hour, fj and back to hotel to check out.

Note still queuing at Teljomsel office to change my sim card.