View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by funtastick View Post
hi bros,

just want to share my experience, this is the first time i am encountering this.

i went to one of the joints, forget the name, bargained from 1.6 to 1.2, bros here will know based on price, she is definitely one of the upper range.

The boss did not mention anything, except from the usual good svc etc.

After paying, i waited for her to change. After going into the taxi, i realised that two of her hands are deformed. Deformed meaning that there are missing fingers on both hands.

Back to the room, realised that her right feet is missing some toes as well. The service was bad, everything also cannot except fj. After 1 fj, she proceed to sleep all the way except for meals.

please up my points if you like my report. thank you

Actually i did not mind about her missing limbs, but i wish that the boss should have told me before hand, and her performance was bad.
Bro, can you give the approximate location? Like nearby landmark? Sorry that missed meeting up with you yesterday. I had to reset my phone, then coupled with walking up late, I rushed to HBF cos another bro waiting for me too. I thought you would have waited at Horizon sales office like the previous time we are supposed to meet.

I'll be here again on the 16-18 this month. See if you can join in...