View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My GF Scared to go local budget Hotel; My Solution

i had similar problem like you, back then no money for hotel and no car....so kampong hunt was where i lost my virgin lol

anyway, since u can go all the way to JB, may as well get a nice hotel with bath tub and bonk in bubble! I know a place in JB with huge bath tub, enough for 2 or 3 pax to soak and bonk inside!

The feeling when doing under water is different. But make sure you can bubble foam meant for baby, it is gentle to skin so you wont feel itchy after soaking for an hour. You can even lick those bubbles because it is not bitter.

I also know another hotel in JB, just pay a bit more and you get private lounge access, with free flow of wine and beer to get your girl high before action. Then next morning can go swim and bonk in swimming pool