View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
uber123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (SPH) Small Penis Humiliation, share your fantasies and stories here.

First incident to share from me:

Last time I was working in a building with a few companies. My colleague was dating a girl from another firm. She worked as a PA to her boss. She's in her early thirties and divorced with a child. The three of us will smoke downstairs throughout the day. Sometimes I will end up smoking with her without my colleague and chat about different things. She was telling me about her ex husband and went they divorce. She's very open. She say one of the reasons was that sex is very unsatisfactory for her. When I asked more, she revealed that her ex husband's cock is too small for her. She even used her fingers to gesture roughly how small she meant. So immediately my instincts took over. I joked to her that the length looks OK what.. about 10 to 12 cm long? She say cannot even feel it, especially after her childbirth. She even complained that her ex husband's balls very small and don't even shoot anything out, not shiok. Those were almost her exact words. After she said that, I told her:' hey you know that my penis is probably also something like that size? Maybe even closer to the lower range of 10cm, instead of 12cm.' She just laughed hearing me say that, and said sorry for not controlling herself. I said it was ok la. Then she joked that luckily my colleague is able to satisfy her, and she's not going out with me. She say she only joking, don't angry. I just said it's ok, my cock small but working normally. I just told her that this is classified information now. Can never tell anybody! I went to jerk off in the toilet after we finish smoking.

Whenever we smoke together, and especially when my colleague is also around, I get super turned on. Anyway, we only ever brought this topic up one other time. I think that day she was in a light mood and wanted to tease me when it was just the two of us smoking downstairs. After we lit up, I could just see her smiling big at me. ‘so how? Got grow any bigger these days? ' I joked to her:' aiya, still 10cm only, I measured last night'

Too bad we don't work together in the same building anymore.