Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
londick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttlecock View Post
I think as far as quality goes , I find hard to find a comparison of Rebeca in SNN's stable of girls . In my opinion , she's one of the BEST girls SNN has to offer .

As stated in the previous review , I am all for looks . The girl has to be PRETTY to arouse me . I don't kind what kind of beast like level service she has to offer , if she doesn't satiate me in the looks department , it's a NO GO for me .

Might I say , Rebeca DID NOT DISAPPOINT in the looks department !!

Rebeca was all dressed innocently like your typical college student when she rang my hotel door bell . She was very friendly , spoke fluent English & Mandarin , and had your petite I want to bang college girl look .

She also took the extra mile , wearing sexy red lingerie , and every movement she made was like a courtesan . Her BJ skills were -THOR- like . She kept looking at you with her big eyes , with her flawless complexion , while telling you to just enjoy the ride slowly , and don't rush it ( she literally said that while sucking me ) Friggin HELL ! To think that she's so young , and already knowing every single technique to blow a male adult to Saturn !!

I repeat , her BJ skills was MIND BLOWING !!

Name: Rebeca
Race: Local Chinese
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10 standing at about 158 cm, ( she's petite )
BJ: 11/10
Fingering: Yes
GFE: 10/10 spoke fluent English & Mandarin and is well educated
Damage: RM2600/2 hours 2 shots.

I can't recommend Rebeca enough . She's FANTABULOUSLY AMAZING. I'm sure , there's those selective few of you , who would any day prefer an exquisite sexual experience , rather than a cheap bang at the spa .

If that's the case , Rebeca's the real deal .

Hope this helps !
Fabulous FR brother