Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINXXXSOLO View Post
Check into following sites. There are pictures, tel #, rates plus detailed reviews of the girls but in Vietnamese by local guys.

About 300 sweet, young, pretty girls list their services in CAUGIAY district, about 3 to 4 miles from Hanoi's old quarter. They meet guys in ST hotels for ST between 300K to 900K VnD. The ST hotels will charge 50K to 80K for an hour.

Text simple phrases of translated Vietnamese. Ask them what time, name and address of their hotel, then call up a UBER car to get there.

I hooked up with 20 sweet, young girls easily over 3 weeks in HCMC Jan this year. I am trying to arrange a trip to Asia this year and may be hitting Hanoi.

Let us know how it works for you.

KYNU.NET
THIENDIA.COM
DANCHOI.XXX

I tried surfing the forums.. however, with my half fucked viet, i don't understand what they are surfing... any help from senior brothers?? If not i'll have to go to the conventional we chat method le...