View Single Post
Old 20-01-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sniper428 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
i like this bar doesn't mean you will like it too.just try as many bar as you can so you can compare. Insomnia is the bar I like, you can try. Dos and don't, just don't act like a dick head or Singaporean oversea lol. When someone on the street, call you " halo my friend" just don't talk to the guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Nbzzzzz.. U always like to scold ppl leh.. U menopause huh.. Advise ppl in a nice way la..
Quote:
Originally Posted by orang_jawa View Post
Don't worry bro, you a already score 8 pts by staying at ABC Hotel.
As mention by bro Jimfairy, go to Club Atlantis, many gals there.

1. Enter the place and try to find a centre seat. You will look like a spender.
2. When the waitress come order your drink but do not order mineral water unless it's already on your 10th bar. Order SML or SMB.
3. Relax and act cool. Find your target and try to make eyes contact. If she smile at you than the fish is ready for you.
4. Ask the Mami or waitress to call her down for a drink. Make sure you buy a drink na. SM Apple is their Favourite drink.
5. Than talk to her and put your hand on her thigh and when you see her drink almost finish order one more for her. Than additional pts is added.
6. This parts is always tricky, the mami come sit next to you and ask you to buy her drink, so.... Tell her, you buy me, I buy you drink. Mami will say ok..,! But you tell her I change my drink to Jack with Coke. Win...Win
7. Order more and more and enjoy the show.
8. TO be coutinue .......

Haha ; please do continue