Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Dasmaster is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: India Info Thread

Hi Bros,
I read some of the comments on the mongering scene in India and the subsequent debate on whether Indian women are hot or not. Thought it might make sense to some if I chip in my few cents.
Firstly, I am an Indian who has lived in 7 countries and I have been in Singapore for over 8 yrs now. My mongering experience spreads across over 50 countries and you can probably read some of my earlier posts.
India is indeed a bad destination for mongering, there is no doubt about that. It does not mean the women in india are ugly. It means that their accessibility is low and your chance of screwing a Bollywood actress is as low as your chance of screwing Belinda Lee.

And I do agree that the general percentage of pretty women in India is a bit lower than that of most other countries although this part can vary from individual to individual. In Korea and Czech republic I find 8 out of 10 women pretty, in Singapore I find 4.5 out of 10 pretty and in India I find 2.2 out of 10 pretty. The problem is with india's population, the 7.8 out of 10 who are not pretty, make up for a huge number. Of course, the 2.2 out of 10 also make a huge number, but the problem is you don't get to screw them as easily as u might in most SE Asian countries.

In terms of cities, Delhi is among the better places to monger, Mumbai is among the worst and my home town, Kolkata is pretty non existent. In fact, I am now sitting in Kolkata trying my luck over internet for the last 3 hrs.
I do have some contacts who are knowledgeable and i'll turn to them tomorrow, but I know the quality/value/satisfaction will not be comparable to good old Geylang.

The best way is to make a local friend who has some experience in mongering. Internet is loaded with scamsters and fake profiles and can really make u regret your decision. In India, prostitution is rampant, but its somewhat hush hush. Most indian girls who work in red light areas are from poor families and lower end of the society, so you won't get top quality hygiene and well maintained merchandize. There are upper end educated girls in the trade but they work mostly through hidden channels which are not easily accessible for a foreigner.

That said, sometimes you can get lucky and find some top girls and I have had such experience as well. But the frequency of that is far overshadowed by the frequency of poor bonks, so be prepared for that.

In a nutshell, never go to india for mongering, its not worth it. If u are there, u may try your luck, but be patient and find a channel rather than random efforts on the internet.

Sorry, I didn't post much encouraging words, but the reality is not very rosy out there in india.
Good Luck and Happy New Year!

DAS