View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 08:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Even if they allow you to enter but they might detain you upon exit and demand a huge penalty for yr departure.

Words of advice: Don't Play Play...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
By the "Right" side of the law in Indonesia as according from reading the web,all foreign travelers travelling to Indonesia are required to have a passport with at least 6 months validity upon entry. By "Left" of course ,one can try the "push money" tactic which may either get things done smoothly 90% of the time or if it doesnt ,may bring about even more trouble.

Its always good to check my own passport to make sure my passport is still under the correct validity before travelling. Renewing my passport takes just about a week.

Christmas ,New Year and Chinese New Year season just round the corner. The "Right" time of the year where they will try to fatten their own wallet.
Yes, bottom line is don't allow them to have the chances of fatten their own wallet. Chiong smart and safe.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily