View Single Post
Old 26-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ttonytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Batam Info Thread (A Newbie's Review)

Day 2: Started the day a little too late at about 1pm after the late night partying at Foreplay Club. Had lunch at Nagoya Hill, spending about 40k on a plate of Nasi Ayam Bakar before heading for a digestive walk and then to a 2 hour massage at Everyday Massage which is located along Nagoya Hills. Massage was good, better than the one at ZEN Wellness. Was offered a HJ at 400k but bargained down to 250k. Took 20 mins to cum as I received the HJ and also the endless grouping of her breasts which had the longest pair of tits I've ever seen. Lina was her name, and aged 28. The massage costed 180k, so all in all 430k spent here.

Walked about the mall for some grocery shopping then proceeded back to the hotel for some rest. About evening around 5pm, headed out for Kings Massage at Formosa Hotel for a 2 hour massage in their standard room.

Chose girl number 21 named Ely. Probably in her mid 20s, had firm breasts which caught my eyes hehe. Another friend of mine chose No. 13 which was stunningly hot when I saw her face to face comparing to how she looked like in the photo album.

It was the best massage of all as I was actually her first customer of the day, probably because she's working in the 2nd shift which is from 3pm to midnight. The receptionist also told me that the girls from the first shift which is probably from opening time would go home at 7pm (so that's just a heads up for those who don't know about this.) So yes it was the best massage probably because I was her first customer and maybe she was feeling fresh.

Towards the end of the massage she prompt me asking if I wanted a HJ, I asked her how much, "500k" she replied. I rejected politely as I told her that I have friends living in Batam (you bro's of course ) saying that it will cost only 250k. She didn't agree and went down to 400k. I increased to 300k, which was my last offer, also telling her that she had to strip full, at that moment she was pretty lost for words and said "no if you want strip, must be 400k" I then said its okay and covered my little Brother with the towel while giving the "trololol" face. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that before all of these bargaining I tried to break the awkward barrier between myself and her by being a lil' bit playful, like when she prompted if I wanted to massage there, I said "huh? massage what? what is that? it's my first time hehe " and she was like come on la you gotta be joking while giving that "don't be naughty" slap on my chest. So yeah that part was when we pretty much got comfortable with each other + I could speak bahasa so it made things positive.

Back to the HJ, I told myself that I would have to make my 300k worth and made her switch positions from left to right to a 69 position while she was wanking my dick. Thank god my arms were Long enough to reach her firm tits however she did not strip her panties as she said that she was "in the red (period)" so that was a bit of a turn of but what to do...

After about 10 mins I had not came and she was like "are you almost there zzz" and I was like yes yes just a lil bit more. She then said I had to pay for the 2.5 hour massage as I had exceeded the time which I did not keep track of neither did she reminded me so GG on that part... I was also told that my friends who were on the 2 hour have left and we were the only one left upstairs. About a couple of minutes or so I finally came and it sure was like a fountain hehe

Took a shower as she told me I would still have to pay for the 2.5hr had I not taken the shower or not so yeah must as well right... After all is done payment time to her comes as she asked jokingly for 400k as she said "4! you ask me to turn here turn there then 69!" I replied, "too bad it's all part of it hehe" and gave her the 300k which she still accepted without a fuss. Back down to the reception I heard Ely telling the receptionist that I was on the 2.5hr in Bahasa and I tried to bargain, telling the receptionist that I did not take not of the time neither did Ely told me anything, plus she also told me that I could take the shower which was about 10 mins. I soon found out from the receipt that we I had started at about 6:44 and ended about 8:58 so total it took about 2hr and 14 mins. That point I thought had I not took the shower I would have made it on time for the 2 hours so I really felt I got chopped here as I decided to just pay for the 2.5 hour which was 190k a difference of 30k to the price of the 2 hour massage. But overall I had fun here and just wanted to leave peacefully.

That was it as we headed to Marine Live seafood for dinner, spent about 300k there before splitting amongst my buddies. The food was food, certainly enjoyed that salted egg squid which was the bomb.

Then headed to Pacific Hotel's disco for some fun, paid 30k for entrance and had a complimentary drink on the hotel, as we entered we were greeted by girls, probably there just for your tips and also dangdut kind of music which was a HUGE turn off for us. We stayed there for about 40 mins before leaving for Kampung Bulai. The girls who were clinging on us also offered an FJ for 400K saying "we go now? back to your hotel." I didn't accept it as I wasn't too sure about it. *Would be great if some Bros can clarify on this.* Once we got there we chilled at one of the pubs located beside Foreplay Club. The owner of the pub was a Singaporean and was treated a shot of Jägerbomb on the house. Time was about 2:30 and we decided to leave for Foreplay Club as we were attracted by the music played there. Had a glass of Bintang as we enjoyed the music. The place however was pretty much dead with not much waitresses around, not as much as the night before which we met up with one of the waitresses which was super chio, syt material but probably because of the timing hence why it was dead. Took an ojek back to the hotel for a total of 30k for the 4 of us. Bummed into the hotel owner Ah Hwa and chit chat with him for a period of time telling him about our day. He really is a nice guy as he treated his fellow Singaporeans well as he shared his experience of living in Batam also with some tips on a clean/dirty subject. We were hungry at 4AM and told him if there was any food around, he recommended a food stall nearby and we placed our orders as he said that he would get his staff to buy for us, unfortunately the staff came back with nothing as he said that the stall was already closed. Ah Hwa then recommended us to order from his hotel's room service, we ordered 2 plates of Seafood Nasi Goreng and 2 bowls of indo mee total up to 100k ONLY!?!

So that was the end of day 2, while day 3 was checkout day, didn't do anything funny as our ferry back to sillypore was at 4:10pm. Hence this marks the end of my review and I would like to thank the brothers for their tips days before my 1st trip to Batam! Do give me a heads up if you see a negative point as I would rather learn now and be better prepared for the next trip Cheers!