View Single Post
Old 23-07-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Will my wife do it without protection?
Hard to tell, but I guess NO unless the relationship is deeper that what you have with her which I don't think so. Whether she did it or not is also questionable. Maybe you are insensitive at time and she need someone to confine to and happened to be an opposite sex.

Quote:
The more I think now, feel a bit disgusted, but a bit of me feels fine, just let her fuck, she will be a good girl at night come to me and please me
Why you say that unless you are dead sure she did something not too desire. Even if she did, I guess it is still yourself to decide to forgive or not, otherwise no one here can help you. Some YES and some NO, it all depends on your inner self.

Quote:
lately we had great sex, I guess she trying to please me more lately! Whatever I want to do with her, she will let me do it.
This is absolutely true, reason being you keep asking recently and she feel that she has let you down and need to compensate for it. This is normally how human will think, try to please and appease first and forget later. Again that doesn't mean she is guilty of eating outside but because you are getting agitated.

Quote:
record down all the videos and pictures and share with you guys
Playful stuff like taking picture and short video clip can spike up your sex life as both of you can replay it and giggle over it later. Sometime you have to keep upgrading yourself in this area to keep your love one around. However one point to take note, these stuff are for both of you only, do not share it as you know internet has becoming so transparent, one wrong move and become viral will destroy your whole life.

Take Care