View Single Post
Old 22-07-2015, 11:33 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 17
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

If you can accept the actual fact that she indeed gave you a "Green Beret",

can you also accept the fact that she is pregnant with other men's child and you have to bear the consequences?

Another friend of mine was in this forgiving situation whereby he let her have her 'fun' outside, in the end she left him to take care of another man's child as she cannot face the reality of karma.

She went the easy way out by eloping with another man, not the child's father. He was left with a child from another race born into his family through her infidelity, she never even bothered to use protection during her fun seeking outings.

He has to face the world, people's piercing eyes, unforgiving tongue waging, etc etc, because he as a Chinese guy had to bring up a 'dark' colored skinned child all on his own, he could not bear to leave the kid as he still have some humanity, now the kid is already taking care of him, giving him a feeling of a family filled with warmth, though they looked different from each other.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.