View Single Post
Old 18-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
whether a woman would rip you off is not the nationality or race. Its her earning ability n character.

Those gd character no need discuss, they won't. To find out if they are really good character is not easy.

Those who earn well could afford their own BMW, apartment, luxurious bags n watches etc. You can rest assure they won't waste their precious time to rip off a meal from you. Infact they are very afraid you would be asking money from them.

Its the category of those who don't earn enough but yearn for a lifestyle they cannot afford that you need to avoid. They will use you to fund their lifestyle. I think this type you will have to observe n make your own judgement.

so in order to not waste your time n money on some gold diggers, always go for quick coffee on 1st meeting. at most u wasted not more than 20mins n $10. make your decision if y want a real date with her. it gives her a fair chance to see if she wants to proceed.

to love is to be vulnerable. when you eventually go on a dinner date it would be nice to offer to pay so that you give the woman a chance to say oh then let me pay for the movies? then the dating begins. if the man says lets go dutch, it didn't give the woman a chance to reciprocate. romantic relationship is different from platonic. for platonic, i would say both have to take turns to pay or go dutch n sending someone home is not a must.
the ideal woman have finally spoken...