View Single Post
Old 18-05-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Something I saw on another website (sort of a warning .. ) in Dubai !

I had great fun chatting with Cindy. She claims to be from the Bahamas and is available in the greens apartment, street 6, al alka 3, building opposite tecom Dubai. She offers her services for the incredible price of 600 per hour when the going rate for such a beauty in reality would be well in excess of 1,000 per hour based upon her picture. But she doesn't have whatsapp and doesn't have any means to prove herself genuine. Apparently showing yourself to be genuine on skype is a big no no in her professional world but fucking for money is a big yes yes.

And then somebody chimes in ..

Funny, I got the number of a girl who also claimed to be in Greens, Street 6, Al Alka 3. She sent me pics of a known FHM Brazilian girl which I called her out on. And then she disappeared from Whatsapp ever since.