Old 23-12-2005, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KLHungry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Sorry i did not know how to edit my post.

actually after reading the short FR... I think i can do better so here it goes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++

okok.. been quiet for a while. time to pay my dues of fr.

just now went to MHWS. heard that cookie was not bad. so i wanted to sample it for myself.

just my luck that went i went there, i saw her schedule, long like 12 cm. and she is only on the 2 cm scale. fark... i guess no chance for me. (talk about the power of the forum).

horny like shit, did nto want to back out so ask uncle lim any to recommend. uncle lim say hafta wait about 2 hours to get good one cos all the girls holiday liao.. christmas, for christ sake. no time. so settle for a less "good" one and this time i did not dip or anything just went straight to the room.

Her name was aero. came in massage (more like press press here, press press there) with clothes on, shower, catbath (no ar), capped bj (Feels like in a washing machine), cowgirl for 10 seconds (yes 10 bloody second then she say she tired liao), missionary, doggie, back to missionary then didi died. another 238 thrown the salty sea. haiyah....

But this FR comes with a twist. Finally ventured out of MWHS. went to grand season tower yesterday with some business partners and was supposed to talk business. had 30 mins in the pool talking about business, then changed had CKT (the real one). then talk somemore about business. went in about 4 pm and after everything over was about 6 liao.

paraded, found nothing interesting and opted for massage. was shown to the room. the rooms was a little run down. burned about 10 mins with a puff. suddenly i found myself in the middle of the show "king kong". had the fright of my life. she was an almost 100 kg ML. Yes! and she was dress in a red dress revealing her almost 10 kg breast. fark... one word, "freaking NIGHTMARE"

i immidiately told her sorry and called for the indian captain. I asked him if he found i was too fat that he need to find a blob of lipid to squeeze all the fat our of me. he replied that today all ML are that shape. So i lan lan opted for package.

changed room, waited 2 ciggarette and still no sign of anyone. "Woi!" I ws thinking.. another king kong arr? was about to begin on the third fag was a knock on the door and in came this small, petite and the sweetest SYT. voice was soft, actions are small, nice smile, look a little like shu qi, small breast, very thin (bone jutting out from frame), overall i like what i see. Her name? wait....

"lou pan," I could barely hear her, "sorry i was late, i was having my dinner. you see i so skinny, i have to eat more. you not angry right?" I melted.

Showered, commented i had a big member. She was 21 from Ipoh. now staying in Cheras. (why most WL stay in cheras?). towelled me dry and proceed with her shower. i was melting by the seconds.

cathbath was wonderful. applying pressure at places, i did not know existed. I shivered. She was amused and asked me if it was my first time. I lied. BBBJ was so-so. deepthrots once a while.

I asked sheepishly, can I touch you and kiss you. She replied, "aiyo darling, of course you can, but please dont hurt me ok?" Her voice so much resembles the accent of shu qi.

went for her neck and breast and nipples, and without me knowing it, my didi rose and found it way inside her. She was quite alright with it, allowing me to be bare inside her for about 2 minutes and she said,"I would love to marry you but i am not sure if you would." still smiling, she capped me and i went missionary all the way. i was overwhelmed and the whole thing felt so good that i was going for about 30 mins non-stop. felt a cramp coming to my stomach and i quickly finish it off.

we both had a fag and chat a little. She asked me if i am married. OF course i was, asked me if i would tell my wife, of course no. i dont want to die so early. she teased me that she will follow me and tell my wife so we would divorce and she will stalk me untill she was my wife. send shivers down my spine.

showered and tipped her 50 and we walked out holding hands.

I changed paid 188 and took my car. before leaving the car park, I looked around if i saw her and phewww... relief...