Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
ChinaAlleWay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yi Wu recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel
Hoho...You consult the right person here liao. It is almost impossible to make shipment from Yiwu to Singapore especially your quantity is small. Singaporean customers are rare but you can find Malaysian Chinese businessmen there! Make shipment with them and they can negotiate. Freaking easy!

The mall you all are talking is Yiwu Xiao Shang Ping Cheng! The one you all when is newly completed and officially opened last year! The second phase one is coming up! Real huge! If both of you see, eyes pop.

I can share with people here who want to get business ideal. But venturing into Singapore's market is not easy!!!
Sorry, think stop talking business here. This is sex forum. Wait kenna warning by SBF boss.

well, the second pharse 2nd part is already done and open during this year Yiwu commodities fair 05.

Most of the stationery stalls from xiao shang pin had been move over to the Futian sec pharse sec part. Theres a link bridge between 2nd pharse 1st part to 2nd pharse 2nd part. Now at xiao shang pin market is left with belts,household, and second floor is more to caps and scarfs.
The local goverment is renovating the xiao shang pin market.
Now oppsite first pharse Futain market had lots of "road side" stalls selling jewellery or crystals...

actually 'Yiwu' shipment to spore is very easy unlike indo where theres red or green light. i think there's LCL shipment from Yiwu to Shanghai or Ningbo via Spore everyday. but LCL are kinda expensive for clearance in Spore...hmmm....

I can almost spot Singaporeans here every 3-4 days, hmmmm....

any more ideas, just post here... and talking about colledge gals.. I really wanna study the books !!