Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jav23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyster View Post
Hi bros. If you guys remember me from a few pages back, I was the blur guy who booked one of the ML because I misinterpreted another bro's post about that ML being good. End up wasted my $$$. Haha. Determined to get some good service, I decided to try another lady.

Called a few, Miqi, Michelle, and Peace, but all fully booked. Really hot man these few girls. Have been trying for a while but still no chance to try them. So in the end Fei Fei was free. Though have not read much about her, I remember there was at least one good FR on her, if not I wouldn't have shortlisted also.

Location wise I think not so convenient if you don't drive. It's in quite a central area though. And quite discreet, so that's good for me.

Opened the door and I saw her, wa petite girl with big boobs, right up my alley. Went in, and she asked me to shower. I normally like the girl to shower for me, but since she didn't offer to do it, I didn't push for it either. Came out and began massage. Massage was really good! Lots of effort, and decent strength. Then after that, flipped me around for the main event.

BBBJ was very nice. A lot of effort put in, lots of slurping sounds, and some nice listerine sensation. Win-win, she keeps her mouth clean, and I get an awesome feeling. After that decided to try boobs fuck. So she took out her oil, and started applying it with her hands. OMG the sensation was out of this world! I got to say she has magic hands. If you had been to Jenny at Holiday Inn in the past, I would say this is even better! Shortly after, bth, ask her to transfer to BF. Dick really disappear into her boobs. Maybe I got small dick la, you guys let me know if you can see yours. Haha. Came shortly after. Wash up, paid, and left a happy man. After getting into my car then realised I actually exceeded time by 10min.

Anyway she said she's going back soon.

Things to note:
Mentioned in the website she provide FJ, but I wasn't offered. Maybe code red? I don't really care though, cause I didn't want FJ anyway, and the other services more than made up for it.

Pros:
Big Boobs
Great Attitude
Great Handjob
Discreet Location

Cons:
A few tattoos
Didn't shower together

Would be great if bros can show some appreciation for my FR in terms of points or good lobangs! If you want me to keep it a secret, I will!

Anyway this is her url.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7849
Bro, u got any ideal when will she leaving. I also have shortlisted get but till now still haven't got the chance to try.