View Single Post
Old 22-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
MugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
Bro, now then you say...I have applied Betadine and leave it on for the night...the next day, I got up, I feel itchy there and have to wash with soap before going to work...mai like tat leh...I read the instruction and it never say apply and wash off, just say apply on affected area...
Juz to share, its gd hygeine to use an effective antispetic wash on ur dick & b*lls & *ss area. Pharmacies sell Hibiscrub in 500 ml for abt $18, its used in hopsitals for handwashing/disinfection. It has chlorohexidine gluconate, which is effctive against gram positive & gram negative bacteria, some viruses, fungi etc. Again its nt fool proof but then again every little bit helps. No flames but bbbj is nt entirely safe fr STDs, as u wld have read fr threads here.