Thread: KL Info
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KL Info

Ok Khun Tony !

Since u asked about Menara Pgrm, i will try to shed some light !!
Its 15-25 mins away from Central KL so its kinda hard to go if u dont have transport, but then again most taxis will know it !!

Basically Go there and there is a Yes2club aka Thai club located on the side of the building !! Works similar to Danok's flower joints,
Sadly same operation going on, gives u the illusion that u can take them out but tend to drag things and give false promise for shooters and etc etc.
But the girls are pretty cute and i have pulled a few from there but it takes freaking time unless u look like Andy lau !! I have seen numerous Sohais throwing money like
no tomorrow every weekend so its a place to go hug some thai chicks at a price.

Beside the Thai club about 2 black panel windows down is a hidden Massage/fuck shop called yes2spa. Walk up to it and ring the door bell on the side.
A lady receptionist will open the door then proceed to the counter to get a bracelet tag like the ones at PZL.
then proceed to walk behind then up a flight of stairs to the 2nd flr where its pretty nicely renovated in Red Theme sofas with multiple LCD tv screens showing Jap AV !!

Then the pimp daddy aka papasa will ask u what u want and ask them for pricing and to show the line up .

Line up consists of PRC, Viets, Thai, Indo pricing Rm 200-250 but usually 230-250 occasionally they might have hotter ones for 270
for 1 hr of half dragon service !! Service wise, its pretty good almost everytime unless the girl is too tired or she's just in a bad mood.

If u are looking for Fuck shops with Great looking girls during the day till night then i strongly recommend
Miramar Hotel/spa located near Central KL. best time to go 130-4 pm then it gets packed .
I feel they that the girls are pretty gorgeous most of the time and they tend to change every month or so.
Price Rm 230-300 but most of the time 230-250.

there are tons of massage/ fuck shops
Hope this helps u all !!

Last edited by pooker; 14-02-2015 at 02:22 AM.