Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
a big sorry to those who pm me asking for ctcs and information abt different cheong places ... I dun party as much like before as old age finally caught up with me

also not too many bros wants to party with me as we have different party style ... nowadays only a handful of bros willing to join in ....
we used to have big parties in all the biggest ktv rooms in CP with over 15 bros and ktv bills always reach 5 figures ..... though it's not advisable nowadays to have too big a party in CP and also other places under this yanda period ..... but I do miss those good old days with dun know how many gals in the room and whisky pouring over my head ....
Every one will have its time to get Old...we just have to leave with it. Think Positively, at least U get to see the Rise & Fall of CP in this lifetime, many late but younger cheongster miss out all the fun or enjoyed it short time before the Raid.

We probably may not see CP returns to the past

We probably may not expect to see another town / place in China to grown to an 男人天堂 (U won't see people speak openly about where to hunt for gals, where to find fun..everywhere, everynite. U won't see guys openly bring gals back to hotels, walking on the road with them)

We probably will not see a time where most pf us can afford, 2-3 or even more parties gals (Prices have gone to ridiculously high for MM)

Most of us, guys need move on, not just CP, but the entire China, not seems fun anymore. Every guys is talking & asking about the Raid & when it will be over. Most of the MM. also have move on, leaving the once their favorite earning grounds.

I think at an older age, getting a regular MM/Gal to eat, shop, sightseeing. and ocasional party together is already a very fun thing to do. Nothing to regret!