View Single Post
Old 30-11-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Sorry for long winded MR for Tina http://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=482567. Unable to get Michelle as both my appts with her were twice cancelled close to the 11th hour so I gave up on Michelle once I found this ML. Under same stable though.

Upon reaching, she usher me in but was asked to sit on a stool near the door 1st coz room still in use. WTF..While waiting for close to 15mins, saw a bro came in for another ML whom I strongly suspect is http://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=487398. Nice rack! Finally my room was freed but can tell the guy coming out not happy face followed by an unknown skinny ML behind. He quickly put on shoe and left.

Room & Location: 6/10 Big room with attached shower, was asked to lie down on big queen sized bed instead of massage table. Got strange smell.. maybe from previous bro.. Was told 5 girls shared this apartment.

Looks: 5/10 The pic is really her, just take away the makeup and you get slightly tanned complexion with some blemishes.

Body: 4/10 From the pic I could also tell she's heavy, but I'll be brutally honest.. in person she's fat. Anyway I was her for thai massage and juagen so np.

Massage: 9/10 Had been too used to tuina and it's been a long time since I got proper thai massage. Hence I forgot that pain is the name of the game! Her default setting is hard but I asked to tune down a bid but to no avail. She explained my muscle is tensed up and by her habit her practice is to deep tissue when she feels knots. I manned up and winched.. sometimes yelping in pain. She laughed like a sadist. All the wrestling manoeuvres in the book, you name it she has it.. leg lock, camel cluth, half nelson. But it's really good and genuine and guess what, my calves were where it hurt the most and it's true that she pinpointed to me that's my main problem area coz my podiatrist told me the same thing due to my plantar facitis(heel pain) problem. Next day my heels didn't hurt when I jogged. Sweeeeet..

Juagen: 8/10 After dishing out the pain like forever, was told to turn over for Juagen and just relax. Yea right relax after all that pain. I'm no expert, but seemed real. She focused more on my testicles, and the surrounding areas, pain was experienced but not as bad as the massage earlier.

HJ: 8/10 My lil bro had somehow been stimulated during the Juagen w/o hence I was surprised as I usually feel and have control. Naturally next thing she said she's gonna release for me. Usually I need extra stimulation (suck boob, catbath etc) to cum from HJ, but she's really experienced, I came in no time.

Service: 7/10 Thai tourism standard. She's a Thai from Chiangmai btw w. pretty gd command of English. But minus points for time management, the lost 15mins from waiting earlier was not made up.

RTM: Only when I feel the need cheap and good real Thai massage & Juagen

Last edited by T1ts0rGtF0; 03-12-2014 at 05:21 PM.