View Single Post
Old 14-11-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui (Little Changping)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Tony, I know exactly what you mean as our group also feel the place is catching unncessary attention, maybe DG/CP lesson has long been forgotten...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
unnecessary attention...when kena raided...all stand to lose...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
YEP, its inevitable if the place continues to be crowded by big groups of loud high profile tourist ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
2) Do not stay in hotels which ktvs are in premise.
3) 大树招风 just enjoy while it last & hope for the best
At some point history will repeat itself.

Last week quite many people and service providers are arrested at a certain place.
Those with vested interest of course will not reveal such news to fly by tourists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
I met three other different groups of Singaporeans (not including my own group) when i was in Danshui, and i must say they are not loud at all.

The loudest groups of mongers i see there are the local chinese patrons and the HongKongers, especially the Hong Kong guys, they really come by busloads.
Bro panado your friends and you may behave yourself but that doesn't mean trouble won't find us in entertainment places.
How many fights between China man with their friends or gangs have you seen and siam at Legend KTV?
Me countless times liao.

I've been in Danshui for so many years but I'm even more alert than when in Changping because Danshui is a even more dangerous place.
Do you know how many hardcore criminals used to or still reside in Danshui?

Sad to say with the popularity of Danshui I forsee obnoxious tourists pissing off the local or Shenzhen mafia and will need to pay some tuition fee or receive a smack down. Hahaha.

Hope all bros stay safe and have fun!
Be respectful and discreet when in Danshui.
Most Huiyang locals are nice Hakka folks.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 14-11-2014 at 12:31 AM.