Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post
Few comments. Of course it is good to speak Lao/Thai, but most of cases English is enough in Vientiane bar scene.

Actually there is not much difference if you use kip/baht/USD. Sometimes f ex hotels and flights are cheaper to pay USD.

There are taxis available. F ex I paid yesterday 7 km from city center to airport 48 000 kip=6 USD by meter. Without meter normally 50-60 000 kip.

LTs are available. Going rate is about 50-70USD. Most of the girls whom I know from bar scene are around 25-30 years old. Of course they might look younger for first timers, but seeing their IDs tell different story.
Glad to have a real pro giving advice.

I din have the chance the explore the bar scene. they are usually too late. I'm already like 1/2 dead at 1am( which is 2am Singapore time)
I went mark II at 11pm and only like 2 tables occupied. XD

taxis with meters are those yellow green ones? or those in another colour?

yeah, there's not much difference in using usd/kip/baht except for some things which may cost up to like 30k kip difference.

Barang66 bro,
what's a good bars to hang out where you can get the nice babes and their timing pls.