Old 05-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Tulan2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTulan2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Latest Bangkok Recommendation?

..the feeling of being sandwiched between two sexy bodies was really too much and was on the verge of exploding when decided better stop and try another position. Pulled myself out of the tall WL and asked Pia to do a HJ./ She proceeded with much skill by coating her hands with baby oil and rubbing it up and down the shaft!, In the meanwhile, the tall WL demanded more 'frenching' and started pushing her tongue into my mouth. She was really turned on!,. The HJ was good as she must have been rather experienced with it. Then decided it was time to cum so got Pia to position herself in missionary as that's the best way for me to cum. The tall WL then dried my dick and put on another CD. (They must have a whole stock lying around somewhere as they seem to appear out of nowhere??) I positioned myself between Pia's legs and started 'fuxxking' her hard and fast. Moved her legs up on my shoulders so that I could go in deeper. She started to moan and grind herself against my dick. The tall WL started hugging me from behind and it was her turn now to follow the rythem of 'fucxxxx' her friend. She then started pinching my nipples from behind and the feeling was just 'ecstasy'...