View Single Post
Old 31-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Even Cat Welfare Society thinks The Real Singapore is crap!!!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Cat Welfare Society replied to TRS's article! Wow!

"A certain site has tried to paint an HDB siding with foreigner against Singaporean story on cats... all while posting a photo of the cat roaming on the corridor. The owner also admitted that theirs is a free roaming cat.

We have advised the person to keep their cat indoors and revisit this issue with MP and HDB.

This kind of reporting doesn't even begin to help cat lovers. It makes wrongdoers feel vindicated and indignant for all the wrong reasons. Tolerance, responsibility, consideration for others applies to everybody, absolutely everybody."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.