Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BeyondLiving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Woo! Greetings to all!

It's my 1st post here and i would like to thanks Bro Sexcuore for having me when i visited KL from 21st - 27th Sept.

Send him a email few months back before my trip and he replied almost immediate with his phone number.

The day i arrive the airport i gave him a text and we begin to text chating like long lost friend. We text chat all the way on the subway to Mid valley and he is very welcoming. I was not expecting any outing on a Sunday but he was nice enough to meet up with me for a drink after dinner time! We meet for the 1st time at my hotel lounge for a few beers and he is just a great guy! Maybe we are from the same era thats why our topic can be in line. Haha!

The next day i got a text from him and the party starts at 7pm at Temptation! Reach there around 8 plus and the big room he got was already packed with the rest of the bros. Bro E, Bro K, Bro V, Bro I, Bro V2 (few more bros i cant remember their names..haha not good at names) but you know who you guys are! With about 8 other meis meis.... and of course parading in front of me is like 20-30 girls and i just go wooooo....shy for the 1st time cos too many to choose and Bro Sexcuore intro this little meimei to me and we have a great time!!! All bro was wonderful and so was all the meimeis!

That was my 1st hang out with him and other bros but was with them for another 2 more rounds at the same place. I am so happy to have met this bunch of bros with the same vibes and never being have to pretend to be who you not are. Everyone was down to earth and being alone in a foriegn land i really felt as safe as home. Thanks for taking care of me during this time and j cant wait to join you guys again real soon.

And Bro Secuore! I salute you for the introducing the gangs to me and keep up the good work for not letting this kinds of vibes to faded. I will see you real soon and sing this song together:
"原谅我这一生不羁放纵爱自由 也会怕有一天会跌倒 被弃了理想谁人都可以 那会怕有一天只你共我 "

Love you bro!