View Single Post
Old 23-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 16
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Enquires for "THE LORD" in BKK

Come on, give the guy a break. It's not that easy sieving throuh all the info also.

Been to both 3 years ago, so might have some changes. The Lord has some really hot girls, I think some bros mentioned to get a mms instead of a pps, they won't rip you off that much. some bros also mentioned other equally good places but cheaper price, so hope some bros will enlighten.

Basically the sequence is very simple, you reach a big hall (fucking big abd high class) and there's a big sofa area in the center where the girls will sit. You can sit and take your time to choose, some order beer, some whiskey even. If you take too long, the mms might come and push, but just be polite and say you haven't seen one you like. Choose the one you want, tell mms, they will guide you to a reception to pay money, then the girl will bring you room (bloody high class room too with huge jacuzzi.

The Pimp was one of the best experience for me, there were so many hot girls to choose I couldn't even decide. They were all 7-9. I chose one and saw a better one and asked to exchange hahah. Basically it's like ktv, but they won't butterfly. We stayed till quite late and shifted from room to outside and had alot of fun. The girl with me supposedly does not go out with customers, but we had a great chat and fun time and we went back together. If you want to tabao girls, let the mms know early, she will tell you who can who cannot. Btw, the mms is fucking hot too.

Have fun bro. When you going btw? Maybe I want to join!