View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of
Re: IDD Calls from Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam's Family
Now M1 and starhub prepaid card also gives "free" idd calls to thailand. is it worth it / cheaper? .
Wah, such an old thread...

ok, after my own personal "research", i have come to conclusion for now.

1) If you are calling to a Thailand Mobile Line, I would recommend Starhub mobile postpaid SIM card. Get the plans with the estimated amount of talktime u would need, but take note there are 2 Powervalue plans which DO NOT come bundled with free IDD calls.

As for quality of calls, pretty good. Except that... during weekends, or public holidays, etc. You may need to call more than once to get the connection.

2) If the destination is to a Thailand Fixed Line, can consider other options like the Zone 1511 (www.zone1511.com.sg), or Sunpage (www.sunpage.com.sg). Rates are pretty competitive (from 5 cents to 15 cents) but don't forget you need to add in the outgoing local call charges for your handphone or land line too.

Cheers