View Single Post
Old 13-08-2002, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 22
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Trip to Manila

Quote:
Originally posted by phenom

I just got back home a few hours ago; after 5 sexicting nites in Bangkok. Absoultely wonderful trip chionging-wise. Will post the FRs in the relevent thread soon.... I hope.
My month-end Manila trip is more or less confirmed for 24/8 to 1/9. I'll go to Balibago on 24/8, back to Manila on the morning of 26/8, to Balibago again on 30/8 and then to Manila and home on 1/9. If you can make the schedule, I'll lend you my trusty brush; you'll have to bring your own paint though.
But before that, I'll make an extra trip in a few day's time, on 14/8. After my meetings, I'll head for Balibago (of course) on the evening of 16/8 and be back home on 18/8. So its seems I'll be enjoying the charms of the "fallen angels" for the next three weekends after this. My chionging life is really on a roll these past few months and the next few as well.
Bro Phenom, I dun think I will be able to make it before 03 Sep as I will be in Taipei. Guess we do not have the chance to paint together again this time round. However, my trip from 03 till 07 Sep is still on. So if you or Bro Smiler decide to make it, please let me know.
BTW, have a nice trip to Balibago!