View Single Post
Old 10-08-2002, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 23
smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Return to Balibago

Quote:
Originally posted by phenom

Ok smiler, Is your month-end trip finalised? My schedule for the that is more or less confirmed. I will in all probalbility be in Mahbuhayland from 24/8 to 1/9. I will go straight to Balibago upon arrival in Manila on Sat afternoon and will be back to Manila early Mon morning. Friday evening will see me off again to sextown for my last two nights.
I might also have to be in Manila a week before that; from 14/8 to 16/8. If that materilalise, I will then extend my stay to over the weekend and spend the nights of the 16th and 17th in Balibago.
Looks like I have to finish the final part of my long running FR before embarking on the next visit. I can do that next weekend; after my six-day Bkk trip which starts tomorrow.

Bro phenom, my trip will be on the 22/8/2002 to 23/8/2002 to Cebu first....then after that will be in Manila on 28/8/2002 to 30/8/2002...........Most likely should be confirmed unless otherwise any matter that occured......see ya.
And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.