The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Local FL with long term arrangement (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=984447)

LHamilton 02-05-2024 11:19 AM

Local FL with long term arrangement

Hi all, it’s been awhile. Recently an ad popped up and it seems too good to be true. Wondering if any bros here had any sort of engagement with this particular local FL named “Rachel”? https://t.me/funwithrachel

SamSam18 02-05-2024 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LHamilton (Post 23295921)
Hi all, it’s been awhile. Recently an ad popped up and it seems too good to be true. Wondering if any bros here had any sort of engagement with this particular local FL named “Rachel”? https://t.me/funwithrachel

I asked and she said pay first before meet. I asked her to go fly kite.

Charmycharmer 02-05-2024 02:40 PM

Re: Local FL with long term arrangement

Haha. It depends on u. But usually just pay small deposit first is best.

Dr4ke 02-05-2024 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamSam18 (Post 23296392)
I asked and she said pay first before meet. I asked her to go fly kite.

Hahahahahahhaha

colinkok 02-05-2024 03:59 PM

there is money there are goods. this is the best

timeliness 02-05-2024 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmycharmer (Post 23296434)
Haha. It depends on u. But usually just pay small deposit first is best.

So what will you do if they run with your small deposit?

Charmycharmer 02-05-2024 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timeliness (Post 23296847)

Hahaha. Guess only way if that happens is to announce on social media nowadays, hahaha

JacqueMerlin 02-05-2024 11:17 PM

CoD is the rule. Anything else is a scam.

WinterMelonTree 02-05-2024 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timeliness (Post 23296847)

this is an illicit sexual arrangement. just make sure the deposit is within your justifiable write off

oxeso 03-05-2024 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin (Post 23297747)
CoD is the rule. Anything else is a scam.

The scammers beg to defer.

X1aowei 03-05-2024 11:30 AM

Guys, this scammer from locabo(I forgot the exact name of that web). Anyway she will only 'met' you after you pay the full amount of the package(RED FLAG!). Then when you book a date and ready to met her, she will suddenly say that one of her client suddenly appear and wanted to book her with higher amount. So lets say you book for 1 months package($1500), then she will say that her 'cilent' is paying 6 months package(definitely higher the amount you pay for) and otw to met her.

She will start to show her real face asking you for higher amount before you met her. If you reject, she will tell you to wait for another 6 months after her 'client' package finish then is your turn. Instead of this, she just block you afterward

Beware of this scammer guys

naan1974 03-05-2024 11:36 AM

Telegram platform ... enough said

boobsandwich 04-05-2024 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X1aowei (Post 23298966)
Guys, this scammer from locabo(I forgot the exact name of that web). Anyway she will only 'met' you after you pay the full amount of the package(RED FLAG!). Then when you book a date and ready to met her, she will suddenly say that one of her client suddenly appear and wanted to book her with higher amount. So lets say you book for 1 months package($1500), then she will say that her 'cilent' is paying 6 months package(definitely higher the amount you pay for) and otw to met her.

She will start to show her real face asking you for higher amount before you met her. If you reject, she will tell you to wait for another 6 months after her 'client' package finish then is your turn. Instead of this, she just block you afterward

Anything that involves money first before actual meetup in real life is almost a guaranteed scam. Stop feeding these scammers. Pretty sure they're not even girls behind the screen in the first place. Once you paid up, they'll promise you jack shit and keep pushing appointments with lame excuses and eventually blocking you and running away with your money. Rinse and repeat this to the next gullible stupid cockster who thinks with his small head and these scammers are laughing the way to the bank.

SirLance 04-05-2024 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X1aowei (Post 23298966)

This sounds like Nigerian scam.

plok 04-05-2024 09:57 AM

Look at the price. $1500 per month. Assuming 2 twice a week that’s 8 times for $1500. Each time less than $180. Inclusive of room. Doesn’t it sounds too good to be true? Whoever kerna scam probably deserved it. Lol