The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Learning How to judge women's breast & bra cup sizes? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=178389)

arsenal-fan 09-04-2010 07:13 PM

Learning How to judge women's breast & bra cup sizes?

Hello fellow Brothers & Sisters of SBF, I have always wanted to learn on how to judge women's breast & her bra cup sizes just by looking at her with her top on. Example 34C (34 Breast Size, C Cup Size). I believe everyone will be interested in discussing this topic as well.

I truly hope experts would be able to enlighten me as I believe bros have seen all sorts of breast sizes thru cheonging and sis have as well knowledge of as they are the ones wearing and trying them out.

lastly, thank you for your time spent reading this.

Hock8 09-04-2010 07:51 PM

Re: Learning How to judge women's breast & bra cup sizes?

Is your palm the same as mine? Obviously not right. So how to teach you how to judge.

Most of us learn by experience, that is cheong more and you will learn fast.

Keep working hard kido. :D

WindSoar 09-04-2010 09:05 PM

A lesson I learnt to my dismay is that if it looks big, it may not be big. Bras come in full cup and half cup and quarter cup. If it is a fitting bra, there should be some bouncing when the lady is walking. If there is none, that means that she is probably wearing a cup too large and her boobs are fully contained within the cup, so her boobs are actually smaller than it may appear. And you also have miracle padded bra which throw everything out of whack. It appears very normal until taken off, so there is really not much method to tell, except for the side view full bounce :p

owen10 10-04-2010 03:59 AM

there used to be a website which they have some sorta quiz which u can guess d boob size of gals n they'll provide u with d answer. had seen it many times. probly still ard but too lazy to do a search. try google. :D

tagg 10-04-2010 04:21 AM

Recently I see on google as well, ts try it

Tripster 10-04-2010 08:37 AM

Try this game..

What's Her Bra Size?

cute...:D

arsenal-fan 10-04-2010 10:24 AM

yup played the game, but the breast part is covered up so very hard to guess. Any experts with super good judgement?

Charlottes 10-04-2010 11:18 AM

hello all. being a lady myself I believe measuring is better than guessing as it might not be correct.

source

owen10 10-04-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripster (Post 4758436)
Try this game..

What's Her Bra Size?

cute...:D

yes tt's da one. well done.

anna nicole smith's jugs r huge! - 42DD!!! :eek: