The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Bukit Merah MP (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=422934)

heiswaiting 29-01-2014 02:53 PM

Bukit Merah MP

Visited a MP in Bukit Merah recently, on the same day after visiting another spa in the west area. Why I decided to go to another MP after visiting Orchid Spa was because it was a clean joint so I did not get to release my built up stress, therefore I searched for another location to release.

Conveniently located with plenty of parking space.
Prices were almost standard. Opted for the 45mins massage but was pestered to take up the one hour massage so I obliged.
I was immediately ushered into the room and was given privacy to change into the provided shorts. Once I changed, I proceeded to lie face down on the massage table. Soon after, the masseuse entered. Asked me where I needed the massage to be concentrated on.
Massage was average. Nothing to shout about as compared to the one in the west. As she went lower to my back and thigh area, she had to adjust my shorts, so she suggested that I should remove my shorts and use a towel to cover instead. Once removed, massage continued, and eventually I was told to turn around so she can massage my chest and legs.
At 30mins, while she was massaging my upper legs, my 2IC was naturally aroused due to the high level of vitamin M that has not been released. She saw it at attention under the towel so she massaged higher into my thigh and brushed my sac. After 5mins, GQ popped. Standard rates, 50 hj, 80 jg. No bm and fj offered.
As I have never tried JG before, I asked her if she could give me a better price for a first timer. She lowered it by 25%. I agreed and the next thing I know, my towel was removed. It felt like heaven. The JG made my 2IC stand at its highest ever. Long story short, I shot my load and some landed on her bra. Best first experience of JG.

Massage: 4/10
JG+HJ: 9.5/10
Damage: 45+60
Duration: 1hour
Attached shower.

Interested please pm me. Hopefully you can also share with me some places in the west and central area.

Do up my points too if possible.

heiswaiting 30-01-2014 08:39 AM

Re: Bukit Merah MP

Have replied a few bros the location.
Hope they will post an FR after they have tried.
As for the rest, please be patient as its just before CNY so I am a little slow on replying to PMs :)
Thanks for your understanding.
Have a Prosperous Lunar New Year! HUAT AH! :D

divingdeepdown 30-01-2014 09:27 AM

Bro care to share contact?

adsammy 31-01-2014 12:10 AM

Bro. Mind sharing contact m location pls ?

tockli 31-01-2014 10:30 AM

Bro care sharing location? Thanks!

yond 31-01-2014 07:07 PM

bro,

can share ctc?

Japan Hour 31-01-2014 07:18 PM

Bro, mind sharing the location pls?

heiswaiting 31-01-2014 11:15 PM

Hi bros, please be patient as currently everyone knows its CNY and we are all busy visiting relatives! So hope to reply as many PMs as soon as I can! :D
HUAT AHH!!

ToiletPaperUser 01-02-2014 12:15 AM

Can pm me also?

Botakman 01-02-2014 12:35 PM

Hi TS, pls share the location. Thanks in advance

TangoAndCash 02-02-2014 02:18 AM

Can share ctc bro?

steadystrike 03-02-2014 12:30 AM

Bro, mind sharing ctc n location? Thks

flix56 03-02-2014 03:45 AM

can share location bro

babytaru 03-02-2014 11:28 AM

bro can share i live near the area.thanks

Spore85 03-02-2014 12:13 PM

Hi, can share. I work in that area. Thanks..