The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Dubai vs SG vs HK vs Taiwan (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=925116)

pentacoast 18-03-2023 07:47 PM

Dubai vs SG vs HK vs Taiwan

If you had to compare them and choose one, which and why?

I'm reading up on these more expensive markets. In general they sound like they have higher quality girls because they "brain drain" the 8s out of their home countries (pussy drain?)

Dubai: The 2nd largest p4p scene in Asia. Has international talent from everywhere

HK, SG, Taiwan: Hot Asians. Comparable or not?

I live in Thailand by the way (Pattaya). I'm looking for a mix of good quality and service. Dubai seems to be the standout but I'm also interested in hearing the relative differences between the Asian Tigers

Freshguy 18-03-2023 09:57 PM

Re: Dubai vs SG vs HK vs Taiwan

If i had money id go dubai first. Just for the variety.

HK/TW would be my next choice.

SG is lower in terms of quality/service but maybe thats because i live here and got bias. Maybe to outsider might be comparable to hk/tw.

Though i dont have money so its all a pipe dream 😭

pentacoast 19-03-2023 03:23 AM

Interesting, why do you think SG is lower service?

Do others agree with that? I know this forum is Singapore dominant

Bigbluebird 19-03-2023 08:36 AM

Singaporeans are not service and PR oriented, from the way we are brought up, educated and finally into society. Not just in P4P industry, it's obvious in many industries that require customer relations. We are a 见钱眼开, show me the money first and my attitude improves.

candeo_88 19-03-2023 08:54 AM

Dubai indeed has an international scene...especially the ladies from the Central Asian countries...Big damage to the wallet but you can tick off your bucket list easily there...

But being a "Muslim" country, there are certain risks to take when cheong there...

:D:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pentacoast (Post 22159794)
If you had to compare them and choose one, which and why?

I'm reading up on these more expensive markets. In general they sound like they have higher quality girls because they "brain drain" the 8s out of their home countries (pussy drain?)

Dubai: The 2nd largest p4p scene in Asia. Has international talent from everywhere

HK, SG, Taiwan: Hot Asians. Comparable or not?

I live in Thailand by the way (Pattaya). I'm looking for a mix of good quality and service. Dubai seems to be the standout but I'm also interested in hearing the relative differences between the Asian Tigers

Cochran 19-03-2023 05:47 PM

How about laos? Any comments about there?

fnulnu99 20-03-2023 07:28 AM

I have done Pakistanis, Iranians, Turkishs, Moroccans in Dubai before. It's not difficult to find gorgeous FL from these countries who knows how to go to your place or hotel.

Damage wise, it may seem pricey but really depends on your budget.

If you really want cheap beautiful gals, especially Moroccans, you can fly to Casablanca directly. Best choices and really cheap. But need to be aware of some gals who will try to scam you....:o

Quote:

Originally Posted by candeo_88 (Post 22161043)
Dubai indeed has an international scene...especially the ladies from the Central Asian countries...Big damage to the wallet but you can tick off your bucket list easily there...

But being a "Muslim" country, there are certain risks to take when cheong there...

:D:cool:

Pipolaki 23-03-2023 02:57 AM

I lived in HK, SG & Dubai...

HK: kinky spa and 141 land. Dodgy places at every corner. Scene is 99.99% Asian, 98% being Chinese.

SG: a bit more variety, no 141 rooms (except for some fake spa), more Thai FL.

Dubai: it's like OT exploded and scattered ML from United Nations all over the place.

SirLance 23-03-2023 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pipolaki (Post 22173053)

HK: kinky spa and 141 land. Dodgy places at every corner. Scene is 99.99% Asian, 98% being Chinese.

Dubai: it's like OT exploded and scattered ML from United Nations all over the place.

Interesting sharing.

pentacoast 23-03-2023 08:08 AM

Quote:

Thank you! Can you rank them by price, looks and service? Right now from light research I have it like this:

Price: TW/HK/SG all roughly the same. Dubai the most expensive

Service: SG worst, HK/TW a step above. Dubai the most variance from scams to PSE. Maybe on average a tiny bit lower than HK/TW

Looks: I have no idea on this one. All these are higher tier destinations so I imagine hot girls in all 4.

AgentNumber2 24-03-2023 02:39 AM

Quote:

Very interesting bro

Pipolaki 24-03-2023 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pentacoast (Post 22173422)
Thank you! Can you rank them by price, looks and service? Right now from light research I have it like this:

Price: TW/HK/SG all roughly the same. Dubai the most expensive

Hmm, it's really difficult.
Quote:

Service: SG worst, HK/TW a step above. Dubai the most variance from scams to PSE. Maybe on average a tiny bit lower than HK/TW

Looks: I have no idea on this one. All these are higher tier destinations so I imagine hot girls in all 4.
TW, never tried, but the offers look great. Big tits Chinese, but filters and photoshop can be dangerous.

HK: I tried the cheap 400$ 141 from Sham Shui Po to the high end spas like K/M or Nuru... I never had Filipinas or Indos in HK... a few Thais on QRW.

SG: SEA variety, you can eat Chinese, Thai, Indo, Pinay, Viet, Ang Moh... prices go from Geylang to high end local SG Instagrammy Tay Tay.

Dubai: I'm exploring for now, it seems you have all the dodgy spas where you can fuck and some weird office spas, residential towers that look like Fuji Building in HK with FL on almost every floor... The starter pack is still more expensive than the HK141 (the ugly ones) and Geylang.

LovesMilktea 25-03-2023 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pipolaki (Post 22176087)
The starter pack is still more expensive than the HK141 (the ugly ones) and Geylang.

Do you know any other sites other then 141 for hongkies?
It seems 141 slowing to die off and only limited selections

Pipolaki 26-03-2023 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovesMilktea (Post 22179845)
Do you know any other sites other then 141 for hongkies?
It seems 141 slowing to die off and only limited selections

There are some in Chinese, but I can't navigate in them...:rolleyes:

justwanadoit 03-04-2023 02:30 AM

Can share the website for fls in Dubai?