The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Discreet Sex Toy Shops (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=99090)

Xgenre 22-10-2008 10:26 AM

Discreet Sex Toy Shops

Hi,

Anyone knows where I can find a good sex shop to buy toys like vibrators? I don't like to shop online as I rather buy after seeing the actual product. It's impossible to feel how strong the vibrator is if you buy online.

I know there is a thread on this previously but the information seems outdated. I'll prefer the shops to be not in geylang. A quiet discreet location will be great. The one at Bukit Timah shopping centre, i think level 2, is always closed when i walk past.

Any where else? Google and yahoo can only find online sex shops.

maninsinsha 22-10-2008 11:40 AM

Re: Discreet Sex Toy Shops

Bro Xgenre,

There is one shop in Sim Lim (Level 1), situated near the Taxi Stand. However, I don't think that there are much variety in that shop and the owner / assistants there are not that friendly and helpful.

However, if you don't mind geylang, the one next to Lips Disco, Secxxt Afxxxr, has pretty good quality stuff. Plus the lady owner is quite chio...:p

010108 22-10-2008 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maninsinsha (Post 3167152)
However, if you don't mind geylang, the one next to Lips Disco, Secxxt Afxxxr, has pretty good quality stuff. Plus the lady owner is quite chio...:p

Went there a few times.The lady owner aways out half ball.See liao really wanna on her. :p

sytlover69 22-10-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maninsinsha (Post 3167152)

yah, yah!! agree wif bro maninsinsha. the lady owner is really not bad leh. :D but seems she onli at the shop at nite nia. went there a few times during day but nvr c her. cannot alwiz go at nite coz oc back in town liao.:mad:

Amour 22-10-2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 3166979)
Hi,

Anyone knows where I can find a good sex shop to buy toys like vibrators? I don't like to shop online as I rather buy after seeing the actual product. It's impossible to feel how strong the vibrator is if you buy online.

I know there is a thread on this previously but the information seems outdated. I'll prefer the shops to be not in geylang. A quiet discreet location will be great. The one at Bukit Timah shopping centre, i think level 2, is always closed when i walk past.

Any where else? Google and yahoo can only find online sex shops.

Theres 2 shops in BTSC actually, 1 on level 2, another one is at level 3 if not mistaken.

baimi 22-10-2008 02:34 PM

Geylang has a few shops
Because of the atmosphere there
Nobody will take notice.

whatupz 22-10-2008 02:38 PM

yo guys can buy from this website sgkinky

i just bought a vibrator from them for my gf. She kinda enjoy it :D

edmundhello 22-10-2008 03:23 PM

I noticed 1 at lucky chinatown level 1. Beside Mac. You can try there. :)

SBF Boy 22-10-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amour (Post 3167264)
Theres 2 shops in BTSC actually, 1 on level 2, another one is at level 3 if not mistaken.

Did not notice that...Must visit there during lunch time to see around.

leecs 22-10-2008 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatupz (Post 3167609)
yo guys can buy from this website sgkinky

i just bought a vibrator from them for my gf. She kinda enjoy it :D

Thanks for the site. Im gonna get 1 for my partner....

hotsoup16 22-10-2008 09:42 PM

Bro,
There are quite a few shops at GL selling. At least, u can hop around these shops and compare til u find yr desired item. Anyway, I got mine online a few yrs back when during that time, only 1 or 2 physical shops selling them.

bochapsing 22-10-2008 09:44 PM

can try u4ria shop at level 3 penisular plaze..
encounter few damn hot salegirls too..
plus they r very helpful and professional too, showing and explaining thier products to u..
too bad they dun offer live demostration..
:D:D:D
can get e toy u want yet can see some hot babes..
kill 2 birds wif 1 stone lehh.

nitti 22-10-2008 10:08 PM

i been to a few at Geylang, not too bad, no one notices you when you walk in and out, just that the sales assistant was quite over enthu, and i felt quite pai seh so walked out after a while. :D

soundworks 22-10-2008 10:42 PM

There is one at penusular plaza,go after 8pm,not much ppl ard.:)

Amour 22-10-2008 11:47 PM

Its also advisable to test the working condition of the product you are getting before making payment. I once went to a shop in the west, tested one but was not in really good working condition, sometimes it works and sometimes it don't. Plus it was placed together in a big plastic bag full of vibs, giving me the impression of inferior quality product. So in the end didn't buy and left.