The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   local OL "jessy" is back in action! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=237931)

marlboro1818 22-04-2011 03:04 AM

local OL "jessy" is back in action!

hello sorry to all brothers out there... Jessy is back in town!

Name : Jessy
Service : bbbj in car , or FJ in hotel (pricing i will check with her again, price will be UP by tomorrow (22 April 2011 afternoon)

Contacts Requirement : Rep Points Above 20 pm me for her contact, Pardon me if i reply slow AS I'M NOT OKT! I'm just doing her a favour..
Not Being racist, Sorry to all malay & indian bro, she only do CHINESE (This is what she request, if is malay or indian, will straight away cancel) - Really sorry

History : She was intro to me by bro marksman, but she stop for a period of time. But she is back in action now, (so bro marksman, pls pardon me for this).. I could not find her old thread anymore, if bro happens still having her old threads info can feel free let me know :)

*please let me know if anyone still got her old FR, she was once bbbj OL queen & i believe she is still 1 now!*

vincentleong 22-04-2011 04:14 AM

Re: local OL "jessy" is back in action!

bro can pm me the number thx

marlboro1818 23-04-2011 11:09 AM

Service : bbbj in car = 60 , or FJ in hotel = 110 (exclude room) (pricing i will check with her again, price will be UP by tomorrow (22 April 2011 afternoon)

Contacts Requirement : Rep Points Above 20 pm me for her contact, Pardon me if i reply slow AS I'M NOT OKT! I'm just doing her a favour..
Not Being racist, Sorry to all malay & indian bro, she only do CHINESE (This is what she request, if is malay or indian, will straight away cancel) - Really sorry

History : She was intro to me by bro marksman, but she stop for a period of time. But she is back in action now, (so bro marksman, pls pardon me for this).. I could not find her old thread anymore, if bro happens still having her old threads info can feel free let me know :)

*please let me know if anyone still got her old FR, she was once bbbj OL queen & i believe she is still 1 now!*

mr_missile 23-04-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboro1818 (Post 5872155)

Service : bbbj in car , or FJ in hotel (pricing i will check with her again, price will be UP by tomorrow (22 April 2011 afternoon)

History : She was intro to me by bro marksman, but she stop for a period of time. But she is back in action now, (so bro marksman, pls pardon me for this)..

she was intro by bro marksman? then she definitely cannot be in her 30s already lah.

she should be closer to mid 40s unless time has stood still for her for the past 5 years. ;)

marlboro1818 23-04-2011 12:16 PM

Service : bbbj in car = 60 , or FJ in hotel = 110 (exclude room)

NO WORK on sat & sun...

marlboro1818 23-04-2011 10:48 PM

NO WORK on sat & sun... & only SMS

marlboro1818 24-04-2011 06:33 AM

NO WORK on sat & sun... & only SMS

hohoho80 25-04-2011 07:26 PM

Thanks alot bro.
FInally got e chance to find her back after i lost my mobile :)

ComplexMan 25-04-2011 08:32 PM

Pls PM me bro; thanks a million.

oorey 26-04-2011 01:08 AM

Hi Bro, Can I have the contact please? What's e damage like?

alex18122003 26-04-2011 01:21 AM

Is Jessy contact still the same?

shawnvfr 26-04-2011 02:35 PM

any field report care to share bro?

Cuntworth 26-04-2011 07:00 PM

can share???:D

s69ex 27-04-2011 12:19 PM

My contribution to jessy-my previous top of the chart FL.
She's jus a lady who's so gd some1 her age in terms of services in
Bed n figure of her body.really mis her BJ skill which is so rather to please but no rush to make her opponent cum straight into her sexy mouth. Breast is the part of her body which u guys can't mis, so perky n firm which even put loads of unmarried n young chicks on the street to shame. Once she even challenge me to suck n nibble it till she's wet n high before I can insert my Dickie into her warm moist cave.thinking of it nw makes mi so hard n wonder when can I try her again
TS, can I be shared her new contact so tat i'll be able to make arrangement soon?
Guys ,if u ever wonder why some guys would hv fetish for older ladies like MILF, try jessy n I'll be able to understand straight up.
Jus my unworthy cents of contribution to make ppl who dunno her knw who actually is this gem

congo0206 27-04-2011 09:53 PM

Hi bro TS

can u care to pm her contact,pls

thanks.