The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Penis length and self esteem (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=471341)

tempguest 24-08-2014 09:49 PM

Penis length and self esteem

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share something that I only realized yesterday about penis length and girth. I will speak from my perspective but I believe many people feel the same hence this might be helpful to most people.

For a long long time previously, my sex partner and I were exclusive to each other, so I never had any basis for comparison. Combined with that and how I always hear from my friends that their penises were super long and yada yada, so I have always felt that I have a small prick. It didnt matter much of course since I thought my sex partner and I would only have one sex partner for life, so no basis for comparison and it wont hurt right? :)

Last year though, I went through a divorce and was really pretty sad. I even had a brief period of impotence cause I felt small and worried about the uncertainty ahead. I was super afraid of any possible future sex encounters with other girls.

However, soon, my ex actually told me that I am much bigger than another guy, but at this time, I thought she was just saying it to make me feel good. After some time, I was dating another girl who also had one partner before and she said the same thing, so from then on, I began to feel normal.

I didnt think anything about this for a long time since I am single thereafter and had no intention to date anymore, so penis sizes didnt matter anyways. Until yesterday, i suddenly read an article and decided to finally unravel the truth by reading more and digging up more. i was shocked to discover that the average singaporean fully erect penis is only 4.5 inch, a hell lot shorter than what my friends had made me think theirs were.

Also, in a lot of ang moh countries, averages were also only about 5+ inches.
So, I discovered that all this while, I have stupidly been feeling small cause my friends were bragging of 7,8 inches which they probably didnt have or didnt measure properly. So, guys, next time, dont listen to your friends' crap: I have lived 30 years believing I was small when I was actually beating the averages.

Also, for those who are genuinely small, dont worry, female vagina is only about 4 inches in length, so yours is enough for sure, unless you are the unfortunate minority. Even in that case, if your concern is performance in bed, instead of focusing on penis length, focus on keeping yourself fit.

A fit and healthy body goes a long way to helping sex performance and that, every guy has the choice to become good at. :)

bebe69 25-08-2014 07:46 AM

Re: Penis length and self esteem

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempguest (Post 11673791)
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share something that I only realized yesterday about penis length and girth. I will speak from my perspective but I believe many people feel the same hence this might be helpful to most people.

For a long long time previously, my sex partner and I were exclusive to each other, so I never had any basis for comparison. Combined with that and how I always hear from my friends that their penises were super long and yada yada, so I have always felt that I have a small prick. It didnt matter much of course since I thought my sex partner and I would only have one sex partner for life, so no basis for comparison and it wont hurt right? :)

Last year though, I went through a divorce and was really pretty sad. I even had a brief period of impotence cause I felt small and worried about the uncertainty ahead. I was super afraid of any possible future sex encounters with other girls.

However, soon, my ex actually told me that I am much bigger than another guy, but at this time, I thought she was just saying it to make me feel good. After some time, I was dating another girl who also had one partner before and she said the same thing, so from then on, I began to feel normal.

I didnt think anything about this for a long time since I am single thereafter and had no intention to date anymore, so penis sizes didnt matter anyways. Until yesterday, i suddenly read an article and decided to finally unravel the truth by reading more and digging up more. i was shocked to discover that the average singaporean fully erect penis is only 4.5 inch, a hell lot shorter than what my friends had made me think theirs were.

Also, in a lot of ang moh countries, averages were also only about 5+ inches.
So, I discovered that all this while, I have stupidly been feeling small cause my friends were bragging of 7,8 inches which they probably didnt have or didnt measure properly. So, guys, next time, dont listen to your friends' crap: I have lived 30 years believing I was small when I was actually beating the averages.

Also, for those who are genuinely small, dont worry, female vagina is only about 4 inches in length, so yours is enough for sure, unless you are the unfortunate minority. Even in that case, if your concern is performance in bed, instead of focusing on penis length, focus on keeping yourself fit.

A fit and healthy body goes a long way to helping sex performance and that, every guy has the choice to become good at. :)

I totally agree

scwong1969 25-08-2014 11:31 AM

most woman like longer penis length and bigger girth. which made them more sexually high when having sex with them . just to let you know that my penis is 6.5 inchs in length and 5 inchs in girth

BMW730LI 25-08-2014 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scwong1969 (Post 11676369)
most woman like longer penis length and bigger girth. which made them more sexually high when having sex with them . just to let you know that my penis is 6.5 inchs in length and 5 inchs in girth

5 inches in Grith ??? Are you an elephant?
6.5 x 5 sound almost round to me... like a ball how to fcuk?

Delwin 25-08-2014 04:38 PM

I would like to share my part. Actually penis being too long also no good, all my ex complained that they can't take it for my lenght and thickness. All my relationship don't last long because of this too.

onlyhuman 25-08-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scwong1969 (Post 11676369)

Ur length and girth is abt the same...its round...

scwong1969 25-08-2014 04:42 PM

sorry wrong info , that 5 inch is diameter

POWERDICK 25-08-2014 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scwong1969 (Post 11678034)

haha.. epic fail.. sound like u got a weird monster there :confused::eek:

tantanmoe 25-08-2014 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POWERDICK (Post 11678432)
haha.. epic fail.. sound like u got a weird monster there :confused::eek:

english fail, lol, not knowing the difference between girth/circumference and diameter

tempguest 25-08-2014 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delwin (Post 11678011)
I would like to share my part. Actually penis being too long also no good, all my ex complained that they can't take it for my lenght and thickness. All my relationship don't last long because of this too.

Got to be gentle and pace, cannot one shot squeeze in before the woman is wet. Womans vagina can expand easily to accomodate even eight inches without pain. Unless yours is way bigger, like some guiness book record holder, it should be fine if you are patient.

mcyeoh 25-08-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scwong1969 (Post 11678034)

what to do..only a fucked up insecure nasty perverted delusional new generation singaporean guy will think that way..no wonder the true male species has abandon your kind.hahahahahahaa

The Old Nite 25-08-2014 10:16 PM

but how come some woman likes big n long penis as it will feel shiok ?

uslover 25-08-2014 11:13 PM

so threadstarter yours how long??

prettymannequin 25-08-2014 11:24 PM

Hahahahah bro haolian siaaaaaaaaa.

baotohk 25-08-2014 11:38 PM

Occasionally we will get tart starting a post like this. Big penis is nothing compared to big wallet. True story