The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any spa that looks legit cleanclean online, but got special? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=836079)

badguy88 21-08-2021 10:03 AM

Any spa that looks legit cleanclean online, but got special?

I got permission from my wife to go for massage for one time every month after I'm fully vaccinated. cos she knows how much i love massages. So, the spa i go need to look clean if she search on google or facebook. it shouldn't advertise with photoshopped young girls that seem to offer more than massage. I dont care if it is aunty or syt as long as the lady can provide good teasing with HJ. I dont want FJ, cos i feel like cheating if i have FJ with another lady.
Is there any such spa?

ibanezjem555 21-08-2021 10:22 AM

Re: Any spa that looks legit cleanclean online, but got special?

I think with the advent of p-massage and 'pao yang' many ML's eyes are S-eleven liao.. not in menu but inside sure got ask you.
Alternatively, you can reject Ms Pao Yang at the door and inside the ML will pester you to take her package. Looks like your OC vet but never go with you.. if that is the case, you can go and find that your ML Aunty's is missing and you decided to go next door since you there already (use this only if spot check.. if not, act normal as if normal visit..)
As for the case of teasing, then it is SB forum to share and exchange.. nowadays very few good teasing at value for money prices (in fact.. no more!)
Often you have to pay for the strip tease :mad:

ibanezjem555 21-08-2021 10:25 AM

.. $10 touch here, another $10 to take off 2 buttons, another ten to take off her ..
So everyone has to do recce and FR..

Errornotfound 21-08-2021 10:47 AM

Go for 1 clean/authentic massage then go for 2nd happy massage. 😜😜

afterburn 21-08-2021 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badguy88 (Post 20795629)
I got permission from my wife to go for massage for one time every month after I'm fully vaccinated. cos she knows how much i love massages. So, the spa i go need to look clean if she search on google or facebook. it shouldn't advertise with photoshopped young girls that seem to offer more than massage. I dont care if it is aunty or syt as long as the lady can provide good teasing with HJ. I dont want FJ, cos i feel like cheating if i have FJ with another lady.
Is there any such spa?

Go tuina. Can have clean experience or top up for extra, your choice. No facebook page, no ads, no ML photos.

Bonus points if you can persuade wife to go with you :D

eliseo 21-08-2021 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badguy88 (Post 20795629)
Is there any such spa?

Just google THE MASSAGE DIRECTORY G1298 At least 100 massage shop listed inside:D

downforlegs 21-08-2021 11:35 AM

hello bros, must you be vaccinated then can go massage shop?

badguy88 21-08-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downforlegs (Post 20795755)
hello bros, must you be vaccinated then can go massage shop?

No need bro. it's just our ground rule that my wife wants me to go such places when both of us are fully vaccinated and safe.

afterburn 21-08-2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliseo (Post 20795704)
Just google THE MASSAGE DIRECTORY G1298 At least 100 massage shop listed inside:D

That site is for those sexy photo ML kind of shop. Fail his criteria. His wife see that, will issue him a permanent ban :eek:

downforlegs 21-08-2021 11:48 AM

Quote:

cannot la bro, i checked, all young pretty ones, later the wife see, he kena liao haha

badguy88 21-08-2021 11:49 AM

Quote:

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know there is such web site. but i think i will pass.

afterburn 21-08-2021 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downforlegs (Post 20795788)
cannot la bro, i checked, all young pretty ones, later the wife see, he kena liao haha

As i always say, the best deals out there ...no need to advertise :D

badguy88 21-08-2021 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 20795774)
That site is for those sexy photo ML kind of shop. Fail his criteria. His wife see that, will issue him a permanent ban :eek:

LOL 😄 correct

downforlegs 21-08-2021 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badguy88 (Post 20795762)
No need bro. it's just our ground rule that my wife wants me to go such places when both of us are fully vaccinated and safe.

ahhh i see.
but if you chiong alone, not vaccinated also can right? but mask on lo?

Angellover 21-08-2021 12:13 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the recommendation.
This site is surprisingly up to date.