The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Local Freelancer & Part Time College (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=264843)

sucknehneh 27-12-2011 12:59 AM

Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Local Freelance Girls at KL (Please clear all the browsing cookies if can't login)

Dear members, please post and share your FRs here. This thread for all normal FL and Premium girls you took from me.

Thank you.
SNN

Below you can find the old FRs from another thread in Sammyboyforum:-
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...264843&page=66
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...58761&page=147 ( This thread started in 2011)
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...=546861&page=5

limfuck 27-12-2011 10:58 AM

Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

This is one of the First FL is tested right after I bought the list from SNN. after browsing through the list, decided to give her a call since in was just near Damansara area.

Name: FiFi
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 32B
DATY: did not try
Fingering: Never try
FJ: 8/10 like i said, very accommodating
BBBJ: 8/10
Damage: RM200 1 shot
WIR: not so soon, still got many from the list

This FL working at Damansara and only work during lunch time or after office hours. She one of the first NL I ever tried and feel syok about that. MY malay a bit paria lol. She is pure FL as she got permanent job in the afternoon, my last session with this FL was during lunch time. The feeling just like you curi makan during lunch time, just like bonking your colleague during lung time.

Once inside the room, we proceed to bath as we have less than an hour. Once clean up, she proceed to cathbath which is so so only. Next she blowjob me while I play with her pussy until she wet, without waiting any secs put in my dick to the cave and pump her fast and furious as we do not have the luxury of time. Can you imagine lunch time 1 hour she need to rush to hotel, bath, catbath me, blow me, let me fuck her...

I just manage to do 2 position, from missionary to doggy...doggy her real hard until can hear the sound piak piak piak. Just 5 mins I unload all my 1 weeks army.

Please so not PM me for her contact.

RAYMONDDEAN 27-12-2011 02:40 PM

great to see this thread again
Will share mine by tonight

kennyjimson 27-12-2011 03:20 PM

Just wanted to share a short FR on this lady named Diana. She is a ckt staying near to seri petaling. Age around 26, face 7/10, body 7/10, boobs 8/10 c cup big and natural, FJ 8/10, BJ 7/10, GF 7.5/10, WIR Yes, Damage 250

Booked her few weeks ago, meet up at one of the budget hotel at PJ. This lady you need to break the ice in order to enjoy better GF feeling. After chit chat for a while, we proceed to bath, she blow me, I daty, bonk her missionary, she ride me fast and end up doggy her in front of the mirror.

Do not PM me for her contact.

Irondick 27-12-2011 06:57 PM

Tried Pheobe earlier this month..her service really gooodd....her BBBJ is very slow and almost made me cum...:D

Name: Pheobe
Face: 5/10
Body: 7/10 slim and petite
DATY: no smell, good moan
Fingering: ok, depends on her mood i guess
FJ: 8/10 moan, and very sensual face
BBBJ: 8/10
Damage: RM300 1 shot
WIR: probably because of the BBBJ

ps: shower alone..she dont shower with u..:(

sukamain 28-12-2011 01:34 AM

Last night brother started to feel hard so I pick up SNN List and sms a NL Zxxxa. She replied she was free so I met up with her at a 4Star hotel. When she arrived, the first thing she did was with her hand searching for my stick. She stripped me and I did the same to her and once on the bed she was blowing me all the way. Believe me this FL did the BJ so gently and when I cum she start sucking the load more and more and she make sure that even when you almost unloaded she was still doing the sucking. My eyes goes upside down the way she did it and frankly I don't mind just having her to BBBJ me many times for the night.

Name: Zxxxa
Face: 8/10
Boobs: Medium
DATY: OK
Fingering: Allowed n was Wet
FJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 It was so so so good
Damage: RM400
WIR: Sure but must try others from SNN list

Once again thanks SNN. Without you my screwing life in KL was completely different compared to now. Salute U la SNN.

Hokevetss 28-12-2011 03:19 PM

Bro SNN....i am newbie here,can give me the contect to me...wanna NL also la!!:rolleyes:
Tqvm!!!:D

sifoo 28-12-2011 06:06 PM

hye, im new here, bro SNN, how can i get the list?
thank u :)

v6fireball 29-12-2011 01:56 PM

Dear SNN,

Please PM the contact to me. I need it.

Thanks

hockhock 07-01-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sucknehneh (Post 6717719)
Guys,

We all know that the existing thread already gone and hope bros will contribute new or old FRs here again. Thanks.

Regards,
SNN

Bro ! Now got cllg girl fl ?can u share the contart for me pls ? Tq

ToyG 08-01-2012 10:06 PM

whoa you got a list for jb FLs? cool :)

limfuck 08-01-2012 10:31 PM

Pls refer the below link to the actual thread

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...258761&page=22

FYI most of us bought the list from SNN

limfuck 01-05-2012 07:39 PM

old thread deleted again...oh no

Newaisa 02-05-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limfuck (Post 6759342)
Pls refer the below link to the actual thread

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...258761&page=22

FYI most of us bought the list from SNN

here's another FR

FL Name: ICe
Race: CKT
Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10, b cup
Ass: 7.5/10
BBBJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10,
Skin: 9/10 smooth bcos young
Damage: RM250 + hotel
WIR: Yes but not so soon, got 30 more contacts to explore

Set a meeting with this lady at KL area. This lady can really talk and she loves to talk and tease you. First time experience with college student, thanks to my source. Overall very nice experience with her and she is willing to try any position you request and she got the right attitude. Another added point is that she never rush.

Please do not PM me for her contact, i bought from SNN

.................................................. ......

As promised, here is my FR

FL Name: Axxx
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10, c cup
Ass: 7.5/10
GFE: 8/10,
Damage: RM250 + hotel ( 2 shots, she told me)
WIR: Yes but not so soon, got 30 more contacts to explore

Appointment set at 12.30pm, pick her up near her office. She looks innocent and I don’t expect she is the lady that I set appointment. We went to nearby hotel recommended by her. Went in the room, chit chat a bit and we took shower together. After dry up we proceed to bed area and I started to raba raba her, suck her nipples, oh ya c cup boobs, and started to finger her slow. She moan and moan, got her BJ me kau kau. She blow me until I shoot my first shots, cum in mouth yeah.

Rest for a while, here come the 2nd round. Started with BJ again and cowgal. Change to missionary where I pump her real fast and hard, she moan so loud. She request change to doggy when I shoot my last shots and exploded. I’m happy guy, thanks SNN for the list. Worth every penny got it from you.

Please do not PM me for her contact, i bought from SNN

Newaisa 02-05-2012 12:07 AM

Really sad to see the old thread gone...here is some FR i posted b4 which i save in word format as backup...

Below are my FR for Sara, really great experience bonking a petite mix Malay Chinese. This is my first time bonking a NL and true enough they have better GFE compare to CKT. She can speaks excellent English and we chit chat for a while before proceed with our business. Started with cowries, missionaries, and end up with doggy. Oh yeah, she really moans and enjoy the fucking session not like some PRC who fake their moan.

One think I want to highlight is that she can really suck your dick really hard. I almost cum when she blow me until asking permission to rest for a while before bonkIng. Sorry guys, just to bear with my language and short FR. more to come : )

Do pm me for her mobile, I bought this from SNN
Thanks for the list, so far so good

FL Name: Sara
Body: 8/10, petite
Boobs: 6/10
BBBJ:9/10 I love this part very much
FJ: 9/10 – any position u request
GFE: 10/10 – Just like your GF, syok
WIR: I have a lot more FL to try, another 20 haven't try yet
Damage: RM250 + hotel

limfuck 02-05-2012 01:20 AM

FL Name: Angel
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10, natural c cup
GFE: 9/10 – just like fucking GF
FJ: 9/10 – nice
Damage: RM200 + Hotel on you
WIR - Maybe, got many more to try from sucknehneh list

As i mentioned before, i would like to try bigger boobs since my first 2 bonks don't have big boobs. I remember some bro posted this FL FR here before.

As usual, set the date and time to meet-up. Go to the nearby hotel and proceed to room. She really has good GF feeling and east to break the ice. Without wasting time, we proceed for our business.

I think I want to share about her is that she really wet very fast. While sucker her tits my hands start playing her pussy can and feel she already very wet. Just put in my finger to finger fuck her she really enjoy very much. Initially she don't allow me to insert but I keep trying. I was so excited to use my finger working on her.

Proceed to bed and she give me BBBJ and I signal her to cal me as I sense I can't stand for lond. Start with Cowgal and has very nice view on her everest having up and down. SYOK!!! I feel cumming soon, asked to change position as least I can control. Missionary her slow and steady for 5 mins, sense cumming soon, bonk her fast fast for 30 mins and unload.

Do not PM me for her contact, I bought all the contact from [email protected]

limfuck 02-05-2012 01:21 AM

Checked out the list which I bought from SNN, after go through the list and decided to bonk this gal. Called her up and make appointment with her, I left office early that day and I arrived at one of the lrt station and sms her my car number. Got her reply and saw one lady working towards my car, she is ok for me but saw a lot FR mentioned about her wild sex appetite. She will suit me because I'm fast cummer. She recommends her regular budget hotel since I’m not familiar with that area.

Reach hotel and proceed to the room. Out of the sudden, she turn wild when we reach the room, we didn’t chat much and her hand already start to stroke by brother. She is real wild FL, suitable for me or those who prefer unlimited shots.

1st, Proceed to clean up and she start with BBBJ me and I would said her skill is good. Take her own sweet time to blow me, until I cum. yahoo, first time cum in mouth. Take few mins rest before next shots.

2nd, She start to BBBJ me again until my brother hard like rock, she ride me wild. I haven't had a wild cowgirl for a long time and that really make me want to cum soon. I must take charge and told her to stop and I missionary slowly, proceed to doggy and cum to my glory.

3rd, she start handjob me. Then she capped me and rides me but this round I really fuck her hard as I sense I can’t cum so fast. She rides for about 6-7 minutes, then she request me to missionary. I bonked her kao kao from fast gear to low gear and fast again. After bonking for about 10 minutes, I still not feeling like cumming. Then I request her to ride me again, she agreed. She rides me for another 10more minutes, then she feel tired.. She attempt to HJ to finish me but I request her to BJJJ until for another CIM...oh ya, my 3rd short with CIM.

Name: wing
Body: 7/10 slim
Boobs: A cup
BBBJ: 10/10, can CIM : )
FJ: 8/10, wild
WIR: Yes

Do not PM me for her contact, I bought all the contact from [email protected]

tenplayboy 02-05-2012 12:04 PM

Where is all my previous FR?
Got deleted?

Ravenlee 02-05-2012 01:29 PM

Hi all, anybody tried Emily ?

pinkblueice 02-05-2012 03:37 PM

Hi all,

Been a silent reader in this forum.. been a cheongster about 4 years back but mostly spa and massage centers.. will be my first time taking FL and will be posting my review here soon ;)

hornybozz 02-05-2012 04:42 PM

Name: Ms. G
Race: Turkey
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10, big fair C cup
Ass: 8/10
BJ: 9/10, keep looking at you n smile
CIM: Yes, twice
Daty: Yes
ANAL: Yes, damn nice feeling n ketat
Fingering: Yes, juice flowing out
Damage: RM900/2 hours
WIR: Yes, this is 3rd session with her

First of all, thanks SNN for the arrangement and great to bonk this freelance lady. As you can see, most of the statistic up there are high n most of the services she allow suck as ANAL, CIM, FINGERING, DATY…just like all in one package.

Very friendly FL that will encourage you to bonk her ANAL and let you cum in her mouth. Very wet pussy and let you finger until she cum.This session I bonk her for 2 hours again, started with misionnary, change to standing doggy where i bonk her n front of mirror...her boobs keep Goyang and she keep look at me and moan ..louder n louder. change back to cowgal where i let her do the job...push her down the bed, took of the cap n ask her to BJ me hard...cumm inside her mouth

Sorry can’t write anymore details…need to attend meeting now.

crazyking 02-05-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenlee (Post 7168904)
Hi all, anybody tried Emily ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornybozz (Post 7169561)
Name: Ms. G
Race: Turkey
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10, big fair C cup
Ass: 8/10
BJ: 9/10, keep looking at you n smile
CIM: Yes, twice
ANAL: Yes, damn nice feeling n ketat
Damage: RM900/2 hours
WIR: Yes, this is 3rd session with her

First of all, thanks SNN for the arrangement and great to bonk this freelance lady. As you can see, most of the statistic up there are high n most of the services she allow suck as ANAL, CIM, FINGERING, DATY…just like all in one package.

Very friendly FL that will encourage you to bonk her ANAL and let you cum in her mouth. Very wet pussy and let you finger until she cum.This session I bonk her for 2 hours again, started with misionnary, change to standing doggy where i bonk her n front of mirror...her boobs keep Goyang and she keep look at me and moan ..louder n louder. change back to cowgal where i let her do the job...push her down the bed, took of the cap n ask her to BJ me hard...cumm inside her mouth

Sorry can’t write anymore details…need to attend meeting now.

Wah...3rd time engage this her
I tot booked her for 2 time consider crazy but you are more geng ...

tenplayboy 03-05-2012 12:42 AM

Sad to see the old thread gone n we lost all the precious FR written by bros here...hope more FRs coming from bros. Here's my contribution

Name: Michelle frm SNN list
Boobs: 8/10, look big for her size n fair boobs
Ass: 7/10
BJ: 8/10,
Damage: RM350
WIR: Yes but I have lots more FL from snn list

This CKT working as beautician and only do when she need extra $$$
Very good in service you n GF feeling very high
Funny lady that talks a lot

Once inside the room, chit chat, bath n clean up...
Action starts with BJ, excellent BJ from her while I keep rubbing her pussy...very watery type
1st position, Cowgal...she take the contact n ride n slow n steady...her juice drip on my labs...her moan is nice natural

2nd position, i doggy her...nice fair ass...pump her hard n her moan louder n louder...haha next door sure know we are fucking hard

3rd position, misionnary her...feel like going to cum soon so control a bit...pump her slow but very deep, she told me nice...not too big n not too small...proud of my little bro...feel like cumming soon, told me "i'm fuckung you hard ya"....pump, pump, pump...pump, pump, pump...pump, pump, pump...pump, pump, pump...for 2-3 mins...unload my 1 weeks supply.

I rate her overall 7.5/10...:D
Will look for her again.

Thank you sucknehneh for the recommendation.
do ask the contact from me...i bought all my contact from sucknehneh

limfuck 03-05-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenplayboy (Post 7171208)
Sad to see the old thread gone n we lost all the precious FR written by bros here...hope more FRs coming from bros. Here's my contribution

Action starts with BJ, excellent BJ from her while I keep rubbing her pussy...very watery type
1st position, Cowgal...she take the contact n ride n slow n steady...her juice drip on my labs...her moan is nice natural

2nd position, i doggy her...nice fair ass...pump her hard n her moan louder n louder...haha next door sure know we are fucking hard

3rd position, misionnary her...feel like going to cum soon so control a bit...pump her slow but very deep, she told me nice...not too big n not too small...proud of my little bro...feel like cumming soon, told me "i'm fuckung you hard ya"....pump, pump, pump...pump, pump, pump...pump, pump, pump...pump, pump, pump...for 2-3 mins...unload my 1 weeks supply.

Will look for her again.

As long u share all your FR here the thread will come alive again.
This Michelle is a gem... Great excellent service n another important note she is tight.

I'm going to bonk Angel again... Nak makan C cup neh neh

kennyjimson 03-05-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenplayboy (Post 7171208)

Will look for her again.

i love this freelance michelle...accommodating and horny

hornybozz 03-05-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyking (Post 7170268)
Wah...3rd time engage this her
I tot booked her for 2 time consider crazy but you are more geng ...

She is a real gem... Good service, what u want she also can
ANAL N CIM BEST

limfuck 04-05-2012 12:39 AM

One of my best bonk of the year, engage a CKT
Thanks sucknehneh for helping to arrange

Name: Ms. m
Race: Chinese
Body: 9/10, petire, fair, very nice curvy body...solid
Boobs: Full B cup...firm, damm nice
BBBJ: 9/10, she BJ me non stop n she really enjoy
CIM: Never try
FJ: 9/10 damn tight and wet
Fingering: Yes as long you do it soft n her pussy will wet very fast
Moan: 9/10 natural with facial expression :D
GFE: 9/10 Friendly
Damage: RM800/1 upgrade to RM1500/2 hours... service good ma upgrade lol

She is one of the best FL i ever try...maybe our chemistry ngam and can see she really enjoy the fucking session with me. The feeling is just like fucking your GF and she will follow your request except ANAL...haha

Thanks sucknehneh for the arrangement
Do not contact me for her ctc:mad:...I bought all my contact from sucknehneh

snapshooter 04-05-2012 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limfuck (Post 7175196)

She is one of the best FL i ever try...maybe our chemistry ngam and can see she really enjoy the fucking session with me. The feeling is just like fucking your GF and she will follow your request except ANAL...haha

phuiyo. 800/1shot? CKT?

limfuck 04-05-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snapshooter (Post 7175435)
phuiyo. 800/1shot? CKT?

Bro, I already written clearly race Chinese.
Tis gal only work for short period only... Still ketat lOl

megaprice88 04-05-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limfuck (Post 7175196)

RM800 for 1 hour & RM1500 for 2 hour is very expensive ....