The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Korea - Seoul (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=103748)

AlanC 26-11-2008 03:00 PM

Korea - Seoul

Hi Guys.
Going to Seoul on the 14th of December 2008. Any place I should visit for some fun?

sexdaily 26-11-2008 06:44 PM

Re: Korea - Seoul

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanC (Post 3261276)
Hi Guys.
Going to Seoul on the 14th of December 2008. Any place I should visit for some fun?

If you needs girls in Seoul, you can pm me..
Will pass u contact of OKT.

Slaynz 05-12-2008 06:26 PM

Will be going Korea Seoul on 14/15 Dec too .

Any place recommendation for Korean Gals?

sefure 06-12-2008 09:10 AM

what's the best place online to get cheap air tickets from singapore to seoul? how much does it cost for a return ticket usually?

sensualjay 06-12-2008 10:18 AM

I will be there from 26 DEC - 1 JAN as well! SexDaily: kindly PM me your contacts... thanks!!:)

worldtraveller 08-12-2008 10:16 AM

me three :)

horni 08-12-2008 06:08 PM

hi,

like to chk whether does seoul has our geylang type of brothels?

thanks in advance

s@ms@m 09-12-2008 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horni (Post 3293457)
hi,

like to chk whether does seoul has our geylang type of brothels?

thanks in advance

Yes.Take d subway to CheongYangNi station.Walk towards Lotte Mart beside d railway stn & turn right.Alot of them has been closed dwn lately.But words of warning.The girls there may appear friendly but once inside d room most of them attitude 180degree chg.And they'll rush to finish d job.It dun have any shower facility at all.

Another plc is Sin Yong San station exit 4 or 6 I remembered.Tried one there b4 & was lucky tat d gem has a v nice attitude.Though d shower part abit pathetic.But she is one hell of a beauty Korean.Damage ard 70000 won for foreigner.Quite exp though.

Good luck.Its a nice experience though d fish tank is facing d road so dun nd to peep like GL Hse.

BTW will b there frm 11,stayin there 1 nite only...

pocketrocket 09-12-2008 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sefure (Post 3286724)
what's the best place online to get cheap air tickets from singapore to seoul? how much does it cost for a return ticket usually?

Wah! Mate...Running to Korea now huh? Been visiting Tope one too many times izzit? Ha! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexdaily (Post 3261833)
If you needs girls in Seoul, you can pm me..
Will pass u contact of OKT.

Mate...Can we see the girls first?

grandhotel 09-12-2008 08:02 PM

take the train to Girum station, but sorry i can't remember take which exit. go preferably after 9pm.there are at least 30 sex shops there, used to be nearly 80. anyway there are all girls in their wedding gowns or traditional gowns sitting on the floor. typically each shop will have 6 or 7 girls. approx 70000 won=SGD 80( korean Won is the asian currency that has plummeted the most).
step 1:u choose the girl via the mamasan, then pay $.
step 2: girl brings u upstairs for finger food( peanuts etc) n beer. no need pay, all inclusive already! there is also small tv karaoke, but all korean songs.
step 3: go downstairs to a small cubicle to do the deed. usually its just a mattress.
step 4: when done, go wash up in the common toilet!

so far i've been there twice. 1 girl more friendly than the other. depends on luck. but most of them dont speak english. so just use your body language.
a lot of the girls are quite gorgeous, of course a lot of them hv cosmetic surgery.
caution: i not been there for 4 months. terms n conditions may have changed!

s@ms@m 16-12-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandhotel (Post 3296158)
take the train to Girum station, but sorry i can't remember take which exit. go preferably after 9pm.there are at least 30 sex shops there, used to be nearly 80. anyway there are all girls in their wedding gowns or traditional gowns sitting on the floor. typically each shop will have 6 or 7 girls. approx 70000 won=SGD 80( korean Won is the asian currency that has plummeted the most).
step 1:u choose the girl via the mamasan, then pay $.
step 2: girl brings u upstairs for finger food( peanuts etc) n beer. no need pay, all inclusive already! there is also small tv karaoke, but all korean songs.
step 3: go downstairs to a small cubicle to do the deed. usually its just a mattress.
step 4: when done, go wash up in the common toilet!

so far i've been there twice. 1 girl more friendly than the other. depends on luck. but most of them dont speak english. so just use your body language.
a lot of the girls are quite gorgeous, of course a lot of them hv cosmetic surgery.
caution: i not been there for 4 months. terms n conditions may have changed!

I thk Won Xcge rate still quite high. Airport in Seoul has better rates than outside. BTW Girum Station is it near Seoul Station area or how far izzit? Thx maybe nxt time I'll go try it out & post some FR :)

blackvios 23-12-2008 03:00 PM

Hi Bros,

Im will be gg Korea on the 29th Dec to 31st Dec.

Any hotel for recommendation???

Thanks.

trellis001 24-12-2008 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackvios (Post 3335594)
Hi Bros,

Im will be gg Korea on the 29th Dec to 31st Dec.

Any hotel for recommendation???

Thanks.

Bro,

try Fraser Service apartments. 150m from city hall station. rooms big and full service like hotels. Also got free bits and drinks from lounge. rates much much cheaper then hotels. got 1 room to 4 room units.

pocketrocket 24-12-2008 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trellis001 (Post 3337176)
Bro,

try Fraser Service apartments. 150m from city hall station. rooms big and full service like hotels. Also got free bits and drinks from lounge. rates much much cheaper then hotels. got 1 room to 4 room units.

Thanks heaps for this wonderful info mate...Good man :)

trellis001 24-12-2008 10:39 PM

Bro Pocketrocket,

It is always a pleasure to help.

From Fraser is about 10 minutes walk to City Hall Station which is one of the main stations.

Take line 1 blue colour to YongSang (3 stops) is a huge new mall and subway -railway interchange. In this mall you have a lot of restaruants and a tower block of electronic goods. ground floor is cameras heaven. About 200 to 300 cheaper then Singapore. At leasgt counters competing for business. 2nd floor upwards are different electronic goods.

Shopping and girl watching, walk all the underground lanes from CityHall station and u can go to Myeong Dong Shopping areas, or go to Namdermum.

For girl hunting take line 2 and stop at Erhw women's untiversity station (3 stops from Cityhall). Many many young girls on the streets, in the shops that cater only to women. Go into the starbuck or coffee bean (which is 2 to 3 floors in Seoul) and you can see 80% young women studying or chatting. Most of the can speak english. Great place to chat them up.

BTW there in Bread Talk shop in Myeongdong, Ya Kun in Seoul Financial Center (20mins ) walk from Fraser. Walk along the river banks for about 15mintues from SFC and you will find Toast Box.

Hope this helps. As it is very cold now, the subway walkways are great for commuting.