The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Any new lubang in Puchong/Subang Jaya? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=860074)

Adrianlo 03-02-2022 02:25 PM

Any new lubang in Puchong/Subang Jaya?

Looking for new playground in Puchong/Subang Jaya/Sunway. Very limited choices in my current location. Thanks.

dchai 07-02-2022 01:42 PM

Re: Any new lubang in Puchong/Subang Jaya?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrianlo (Post 21081240)
Looking for new playground in Puchong/Subang Jaya/Sunway. Very limited choices in my current location. Thanks.

I think there's alot in these areas. Sunway near mentari, Puchong Jaya,

Adrianlo 08-02-2022 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dchai (Post 21088991)
I think there's a lot in these areas. Sunway near mentari, Puchong Jaya,

So i'm told but unable to locate any. Would be grateful if you can pass some contacts. Thanks

Daniel3208 10-02-2022 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrianlo (Post 21091570)
So i'm told but unable to locate any. Would be grateful if you can pass some contacts. Thanks

Will PM you contact.

Adrianlo 10-02-2022 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel3208 (Post 21096082)
Will PM you contact.

Thanks. Just called and captain asks to reconfirm tomorrow afternoon. He sent some photos and I selected my choice. Will FR once I have released. Thanks again Daniel3208

Wassup4ever 15-02-2022 09:41 PM

Any playground near puchong/cyber/putra/nilai/seremban? Pm pls

Daniel3208 15-02-2022 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wassup4ever (Post 21105220)
Any playground near puchong/cyber/putra/nilai/seremban? Pm pls

there is but they are very cautious with NL customers as there have been a series of raids by our immigresen and cops.

Daniel3208 16-02-2022 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrianlo (Post 21096122)
Thanks. Just called and captain asks to reconfirm tomorrow afternoon. He sent some photos and I selected my choice. Will FR once I have released. Thanks again Daniel3208

Date: 11.02
MP: Captain asked not to disclosed but its W*******L
Name: kit
Race: Thai
Face: 8/10 ; very pretty
Body: 8/10
Skin: 8/10 very fair and smooth. She said she spends a lot of money on skincare.
Boobs: 34C with big suckable nipples
DATY:- Yes, she wets easily
BBBJ:- Yes, if chemistry is good otherwise CBJ accrdg to Captain. She serviced BBBJ and she nearly made in cum inside her mouth. Her tongue and suction is first class.
Massage: She has strength in her hands. Very good technique. former masseur.
FJ:- She is a lady who enjoys sex. Wants to try all positions. When she gets on top of you, I can guarantee you'll cum sooner than you want. I came in less than 30 secs
GFE: 8/10 She wants recurring business. very communicative. Speaks good English which was a surprise to me
Damage: rm180. Tip her if you want her to service you properly the next round.
WIR: Yes, without a doubt. But she limits her customers per day because she wants to maintain her pussy. Thats what she said anyway.

woolee 17-02-2022 12:13 PM

Hi, can share contact with me also? 😊

mike1977 17-02-2022 06:58 PM

Can share?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel3208 (Post 21105625)
Date: 11.02
MP: Captain asked not to disclosed but its W*******L
Name: kit
Race: Thai
Face: 8/10 ; very pretty
Body: 8/10
Skin: 8/10 very fair and smooth. She said she spends a lot of money on skincare.
Boobs: 34C with big suckable nipples
DATY:- Yes, she wets easily
BBBJ:- Yes, if chemistry is good otherwise CBJ accrdg to Captain. She serviced BBBJ and she nearly made in cum inside her mouth. Her tongue and suction is first class.
Massage: She has strength in her hands. Very good technique. former masseur.
FJ:- She is a lady who enjoys sex. Wants to try all positions. When she gets on top of you, I can guarantee you'll cum sooner than you want. I came in less than 30 secs
GFE: 8/10 She wants recurring business. very communicative. Speaks good English which was a surprise to me
Damage: rm180. Tip her if you want her to service you properly the next round.
WIR: Yes, without a doubt. But she limits her customers per day because she wants to maintain her pussy. Thats what she said anyway.

Daniel3208 19-02-2022 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woolee (Post 21108316)
Hi, can share contact with me also? 😊

the reason i don't post the numbers here in public is because of the frequent raids by immigration and police. This great delicious playground has been raided several times recently despite their regular payoffs to the authorities; long story and that's for a separate discussion thread.

first some details.

1. Location is Puchong
2. Only Thais and Viets
3. RM 180 per shot and tips will ensure a better service next round
4. Some girls will start off with CBJ until they are comfortable with the customer's hygiene standards.
5. Some girls will not DFK or ANAL (again until you are a regular)
6. Treat them like ladies and they'll respond accordingly.

Feel free to ask any questions here.

In the meantime please PM or wechat me if you want the contact number. Also in the midst of getting contacts in Klang and Setia Alam as well for those staying nearer to those areas. Please note that I will release those numbers to bona fide cheongsters; at least 2 years here or maybe an oldster from the MamakSpecial days like myself. Please do not be surprised if there are undercover cops here as well.

Thank you

M8xavier 25-02-2022 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel3208 (Post 21096082)
Will PM you contact.

Hi mate.
Can share contact please?
Thx mate.

Daniel3208 25-02-2022 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M8xavier (Post 21123127)
Hi mate.
Can share contact please?
Thx mate.

Due to the prevalent "winds", NL guys are treated with some degree of suspicion and unless you are a regular the captain will not entertain. Its not personal, just that they have been raided before and my fave playground was out of commission for over a month. In the meantime please PM or wechat me if you want the contact number. Also in the midst of getting contacts in Klang and Setia Alam as well for those staying nearer to those areas. Please note that I will release those numbers to bona fide cheongsters

hornylittleboi 27-02-2022 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel3208 (Post 21123825)
Due to the prevalent "winds", NL guys are treated with some degree of suspicion and unless you are a regular the captain will not entertain. Its not personal, just that they have been raided before and my fave playground was out of commission for over a month. In the meantime please PM or wechat me if you want the contact number. Also in the midst of getting contacts in Klang and Setia Alam as well for those staying nearer to those areas. Please note that I will release those numbers to bona fide cheongsters

new here! looking for someone to spend some time with. only in KL a few days but hope to find someone with nice boobs to pamper me. share contact please

wohaha96 28-02-2022 12:30 PM

yoz, looking for contacts as well, will be in KL for a few days next week. totally disconnected to the scene already