The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Is she ready for anal ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=226662)

Baileys 24-01-2011 11:53 PM

Is she ready for anal ?

Something interesting happened when I am bonking my wife just now and need some confirmation with brothers here.
I was bonking her doggie style then I noticed that she was about to cum but instead of hastening my speed to give her a good orgasm; I maintained my slow and steady speed; maybe this speed made her have the feeling like can cum and cannot cum and this made her even more aroused and she was moaning and asking me to faster and faster. Then as I continue to ram her, I noticed that her ass hole opened ! So without any further invitation, I inserted my index finger and started finger fucking her ass as I continue to ram her pussy....She didn't object or reject my fingering instead she got even more aroused and has a strong orgasm and squirted after only a short penetration.
Do you think that this is an invitation for me to ram her ass the next round ? :confused:

hehfun 25-01-2011 12:08 AM

Re: Is she ready for anal ?

You are a very lucky guy..
It would be better if you talked to your wife first.

Use lots of lubricants and try inserting your fingers for a few times.
Once she is used to the feeling...
Put more lubricants and slowly insert your manhood...

all the best...

fazer6s 25-01-2011 12:22 AM

Your wfey is OPENING up a new avenue for you

But be patient and slow for this New Opening

Its rather unpleadant the first time but once she's get used to it hmmm she'll be begging for IT

Tell us if you've managed to penetrate IT \\

naturegreen 25-01-2011 12:29 AM

Maybe a sign of readiness

dust 25-01-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baileys (Post 5620538)
Something interesting happened when I am bonking my wife just now and need some confirmation with brothers here.
I was bonking her doggie style then I noticed that she was about to cum but instead of hastening my speed to give her a good orgasm; I maintained my slow and steady speed; maybe this speed made her have the feeling like can cum and cannot cum and this made her even more aroused and she was moaning and asking me to faster and faster. Then as I continue to ram her, I noticed that her ass hole opened ! So without any further invitation, I inserted my index finger and started finger fucking her ass as I continue to ram her pussy....She didn't object or reject my fingering instead she got even more aroused and has a strong orgasm and squirted after only a short penetration.
Do you think that this is an invitation for me to ram her ass the next round ? :confused:

before enter must pay ERP first..just jokin:D

Baileys 25-01-2011 04:19 PM

Thanks guys for ur replies.....will venture into this new avenue with care...do nor want to lost this opportunity. Will update bros if there is any further advancement.

B52bomber 25-01-2011 04:30 PM

Go for it !

Rosken 25-01-2011 05:03 PM

Try it & she will really love it.

Kinetics 26-01-2011 03:13 PM

Hi brother Baileys,
Any success on your new adventure ? :D
Btw is that your wife's ass in your avatar ? If it is; she definitely has a nice piece of ass esp good for doggie and ass fuck . :D
If I were you I would have up her ass long ago.Don't wait liao do it and update us ok :D

Ariston 26-01-2011 03:21 PM

I highly recommend getting a silicone-based lubricant for anal sex. Water based lubricants can dry out and make things stickier and messier than they need to be. A good silicone-based lubricant like Eros or Wet Platinum will work wonders.

unsung80 26-01-2011 06:05 PM

Is signaling you, no need to ask us. Go for the a**hole. LOL. :D

whiteangelcsh 26-01-2011 07:22 PM

Juz always rem the golden rule : use lotsa lub and go slow. Tease wif ur fingers and dickhead first to get her into relaxation and mood. Go slow strokes by depth. After it's smoothened, there's no turning back. Hope both of u get to explore and enjoy the session.

Baileys 26-01-2011 10:42 PM

Yo brothers thanks for all the advise but sorry no update so far....yesterday night our son was very sticky to my wife and wanted her to sleep with him so no activity and I have to eat myself...:(
Maybe tonight...:D

Brother Kinetics, yes you are right; the ass you saw in my avatar is indeed my wife's...can't imagine telling my wife that someone saw her naked ass and would like ram her from behind... :D

Harcourt 27-01-2011 12:33 AM

If you are planning to try anal, just make sure yr missus has a good enema before trying. I'm not kidding. The last thing u want is poo on your junior. :)

JiangZhenDe 27-01-2011 05:28 AM

Talking about this, I'm not sure if I should say I wanna try anal or not. Haven't tried before but am really curious about it. Any bros wiing to advice how I can go about it with my wife?